Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Oral Masteron (mDHT)

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
wierd IP had this on his website, people say its not oral masteron, they said its pure dht in a pill form. anyone ever try it?

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Pure DHT?
Now if my old brain remembers DHT is more androgenic and all that business but has little effect as an anabolic on muscle growth...and is what makes you hair fall out and your prostate enlarge.

just a quick bit on DHT that makes it sound like its something really great lol

In men, approximately 5% of testosterone undergoes 5α-reduction to form the more potent androgen, dihydrotestosterone. DHT has approximately three times greater affinity for androgen receptors than testosterone and has 15-30 times greater affinity than adrenal androgens.

Like I said, my understanding is from the muscle growth perspective DHT did little good...if someone else knows differently please enlighten me.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Pure DHT?
Now if my old brain remembers DHT is more androgenic and all that business but has little effect as an anabolic on muscle growth...and is what makes you hair fall out and your prostate enlarge.

In men, approximately 5% of testosterone undergoes 5α-reduction to form the more potent androgen, dihydrotestosterone. DHT has approximately three times greater affinity for androgen receptors than testosterone and has 15-30 times greater affinity than adrenal androgens.

Like I said, my understanding is from the muscle growth perspective DHT did little good...if someone else knows differently please enlighten me.

Yes but isnt tren and halo more androgenic than DHT?

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Yes but isnt tren and halo more androgenic than DHT?

I would have to check on that.
I think HALO and tren are more androgenic but tren is a nandrolone truly, while HALO and DHT are test derivatives.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Well i hear due to tren being so androgenic, it can make u lose hair anyways lol. And if tren is more androgenic than DHT then i shuldnt have a problem cuz tren never did anything 2 my hair.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
HALO can effect hair, prostate and skin because of its very high androgenicity. It is my understanding that nandrolones such as tren dont have this effect.
DHT is going to have a direct effect on these areas.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
ive heard of people shedding on tren

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Well i hear due to tren being so androgenic, it can make u lose hair anyways lol. And if tren is more androgenic than DHT then i shuldnt have a problem cuz tren never did anything 2 my hair.
soory to tell ya bro...if your going to lose your hair u dont need anabolics for hair lost..If it uns in your geans the expect to be hairless...ive ran steoids sence i was around 16 to now and i never lost any hair due to steroids....Jus now my hair line is exceeding alittle but that is just a age factor,....dw

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Proviron has a chemical structure very close to masteron, personally i love IP pills but oral masteron has elluded me or because there are so many far more legit interesting options its never teeked my interest.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
soory to tell ya bro...if your going to lose your hair u dont need anabolics for hair lost..If it uns in your geans the expect to be hairless...ive ran steoids sence i was around 16 to now

and i never lost any hair due to steroids....Jus now my hair line is exceeding alittle but that is just a age factor,....dw

Again mr dw is correct, sorry but i always get a chuckle out of a post from young guys worrying about hairloss and aas. First for what dw pointed out, but overall ALL aas to some extent have this issue, the difference from dht to test or decsa ect ect is so small its almost nonexistant.
My dad lost all his hair by age 27, my mothers dad died at 70 with full head. Im 45 , 20+ cycles i got all my hair.
If ya really worry just by rogain as preventive maintenance, wash with that keto dandruff shampoo or just shave it all off

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Pure DHT?

The conversion of Testosterone to dihydrotestosterone, as you know, is catalyzed by 5 alpha reductase. the 5 alpha reductase is localized in tissues where DHT activity is required so it's localized. This happens in tissues such as prostate, skin sabaceous glands, hair follicles etc. So a lot of tissues don't normally see a high concentration of DHT, although it does disseminate from tissues of origin to be present at low levels throughout the body. So the DHT effects are localized under normal conditions. When DHT derivatives or other AAS with high affinity for androgen receptor are present in high amounts they signal through the same receptor as testosterone but may also signal through other pathways as reported for stanozolol and nandrolones. To complicate the issue further, it has been reported that different androgens recruit different sets of androgen receptor ancillary factors, which can modulate the genomic response, i.e., the actual genes that are targeted for RNA and subsequent protein synthesis. Also, while it was thought that DHT was a major factor in prostate cancer there is now controversy in the biomedical literature that leans more toward estrogens as the major factor.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic