Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Oral Ketoconazole

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Get the Tinactin it is an ANTI fungal used for athletes foot or jock itch don't **** around with shit that may or may not work, and after getting cured keep yuor groin area dry
by using one of the powders, this was big issue with service guys in warm wet environments.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
So are god and satan. Two diff things, kinda similar

This is by far one of more ignorant statements I have heard u make! And u have made many!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
This is by far one of more ignorant statements I have heard u make! And u have made many!

No your just to stupid to comprehend such easy analogies. College is an option.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
No your just to stupid to comprehend such easy analogies. College is an option.

U ask people for help then u ****ing say there wrong. U do it all the time. If u have all the ****ing answers why do u ask the questions?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
U ask people for help then u ****ing say there wrong. U do it all the time. If u have all the ****ing answers why do u ask the questions?

Hey, dumbfuk. I didn't ask whether a jock itch and a yeast infection were the same, I ASKED a question about the medication I was using. So why don't you make like a tree and get outa here. Holmes.

U

Usealittle

Feb 15, 2012
^^^ I was with you at the start of that post but the end was why your getting the answers your getting. Lighten up

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
This kid is a delusional lost ignorant soul. I hope he drowns in a pool of olive oil

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic