Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Oral Ketoconazole

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
So my doctor prescribed me 200mg Keto once a day for 14 days to cure Tinea Curis (Jock Itch). However after reading this ****in bullshit I REFUSE to use it. Seems like this shit does more damage to your body then good.

Ketoconazole inhibits testosterone biosynthesis in men, but the exact site of its action on the androgen pathway remains to be established. To examine this question, we measured several steroids in the androgen and glucocorticoid pathways in normal men before and after receiving either a single dose of 200 mg ketoconazole or placebo in a cross-over randomized trial. Total and free plasma testosterone fell to levels 60% below basal within 4-8 h (P less than 0.02 in all) and then returned to control concentrations by 24 h after drug administration. The transient alterations of plasma testosterone correlated well with ketoconazole blood levels, which peaked at 2 h and fell exponentially thereafter. A compensatory increase in plasma LH at 24 h in the drug but not placebo group was consistent with the decrease in plasma testosterone. The levels of plasma androstenedione paralleled those of testosterone in the ketoconazole-treated subjects. In marked contrast, plasma 17 alpha-hydroxyprogesterone increased at 4-8 h (all P less than 0.02) before returning to basal values at 24 h. This rise in precursor with fall in product steroid implicated an effect of ketoconazole on the C17-20 lyase enzyme. This conclusion was supported by the highly significant increase in the ratio of plasma 17 alpha-hydroxyprogesterone to androstenedione observed between 2 and 24 h after drug administration. The effect of ketoconazole at this dose level appeared relatively specific, since no decrements in plasma cortisol or 11-desoxycortisol were found. During chronic administration of 200 mg ketoconazole daily, decrements of plasma testosterone 2-4 h after drug administration were minimal and documented only by paired comparisons within subjects but not by unpaired tests between normal men and men receiving drug. The lack of major effects on testosterone levels long term at this dosage probably explain why few androgen-related side effects with this drug were previously reported. Ketoconazole, therefore, represents another compound with relatively selective effects on a cytochrome P-450-mediated steroid hydroxylation step, namely that involved with C17-20 lyase.

Current Cycle

600mg Cyp (Just started)
50mg Tren EOD (lowered dose)
20mg Superdrol

Now Is this stupid ****ing medication going to destroy my sex drive comparable to Finasteride? Because im about 2 seconds from throwing this bottle away and driving to the docs to punch her in the mouth for even giving me this toxic shit.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I took one today, before I read that, nOW IM ****ING freaking out raging, I already broke my phone and shit. I don't need some dumbass medication making my muscles look soft.

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, ur dick is gonna fall off!

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Why don't you just go to the pharmacy and grab a tube of antifungal crème and rub it on topically. I don't know why the Dr needs to give you a complete oral version, unless you have it over your entire body

StrongLyfe

StrongLyfe

Mr. Worxx
Aug 25, 2012
The topical creams should not really affect you much so why not get that instead then?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Just go get tinactin and let your buddy rub it on your nuts for ya:homo:

And then try proper hygiene after that....lol
you will be outta business if yer cock falls off

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Jock itch= yeast infection! Yeast infection= STD! Better get u some monostat 7 and rub it on ur junk! Might also talk to the broad ur banging could have got it from her. And u can give it to her!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Jock itch= yeast infection! Yeast infection= STD! Better get u some monostat 7 and rub it on ur junk! Might also talk to the broad ur banging could have got it from her. And u can give it to her!

Jock itch is NOT a yeast infection. Retardulator

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Just go get tinactin and let your buddy rub it on your nuts for ya:homo:

And then try proper hygiene after that....lol
you will be outta business if yer cock falls off

So the ONE pill I took wont do any harm?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic