Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Opinions on my seventh cycle

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Hey guys, it feels good to be back. To make a long story short, I managed to bulk up from 203 to 227lbs and 16% bodyfat. I was on 750mgs Omnadren and 50mgs Anadrol for 8 weeks. A few weeks after the cycle, I got really sick and lost 27lbs. I managed to get back half the weight I lost and now I am planning a new cycle and wanted your input. The goal of the cycle would be to put on as much mass as possible (preferably lean).

I am split between these three cycles.

A
Weeks 1-6: 50mgs Anadrol or 30mgs Anavar
Weeks 1-10: 200-400mgs Test, 500mgs EQ Cypionate
Weeks 1-10: 0.5mgs A-dex eod + 1.25mgs Proscar eod
Weeks 1-10: 500iu hCG e7d

B
Weeks 1-6: 75-100mgs Anadrol
Weeks 1-5: 700mgs Test
Weeks 6-10: 100mgs Test and 500mgs EQ Cypionate

C
Weeks 1-3: 600mgs Test
Weeks 4-7: 350mgs Test + 250mgs EQ Cypionate
Weeks 8-10: 100mgs Test +500mgs EQ Cypionate

I am on TRT so pct is not an issue.

I want to avoid Dianabol because the last time I used it (with liver protection) it dropped my appetite drastically and I also want to avoid Deca or NPP because my body doesn't respond well to these drugs. Winstrol I like but my joints don't. I love Anavar but it doesn't compare to Anadrol when it comes to sheer mass gains. Tren is out of the question for the time being and Masteron makes me feel like shit. I have access to Turkish Primo but the cost is absurd. I love EQ and I really love Test.

When I use proscar during my cycle, i don't get acne and I don't get crazy mad so easily.

Thanks for the input!

Synthetek

Synthetek

Jan 30, 2012
Next time you give orals a go try our Synthergine. It's the only liver protection you will ever need and is backed by blood tests performed by our customers and members of various forums.

You can check out the product and the published blood tests here (as well as who they were published by):

https://www.synthetek.com/products/synthergine-liver-protectant/

Additionally, if you do you find your appetite lacking, have a look at our appetite stimulant - Synthelamin. Plenty of feedback and discussion on this also by following the links at the bottom of the page:

https://www.synthetek.com/products/synthelamin-appetite-stimulator/

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I'm surprised that Dbol effects your appetite but anadrol is all right. I'm just the opposite.

Hmm, have you considered a low dose of Tren included within any of those cycle? I know your goal is mass, but after the Drol completed. I mean no disrespect, but I don't believe you'll get the results your looking for from any of those cycles. 8-10 weeks is short for eq even though it's eq cyp.

Also, I supplement with NAC for my liver, and my blood results are within acceptable ranges.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I'm surprised that Dbol effects your appetite but anadrol is all right. I'm just the opposite.

Hmm, have you considered a low dose of Tren included within any of those cycle? I know your goal is mass, but after the Drol completed. I mean no disrespect, but I don't believe you'll get the results your looking for from any of those cycles. 8-10 weeks is short for eq even though it's eq cyp.

Also, I supplement with NAC for my liver, and my blood results are within acceptable ranges.

Hey man! Thanks for your input! It's weird because i have experienced the appetite side effects from d-bol only from Thai pinkies. No other form of D-bol has ever done that to me before. I use Livercare from HealthAid and TUDCA so i am not sure whether it has to do with the liver or if it is something else. I don't go overboard with dosages either. The most i usually take is 30mgs ed.

I like Anadrol very much. It's an amazing steroid and it makes me feel really really good! I have both used it and abused it. From my experience, Anadrol's effects are very profound during the first 4-6 weeks of usage, regardless of the dosage. 50-100mgs are more than enough to elicit solid gains and strength.

With EQ i have limited experience. It gives me amazing pumps at only 250mgs per week along with 250mgs per week of test but it also gives me crazy ance.

J

J4CKT

Dec 17, 2011
When your lack of appetite was happening did you do any bloodwork see if anything was off?

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
When your lack of appetite was happening did you do any bloodwork see if anything was off?

No, unfortunately i didn't. I just stopped taking d-bol and everything went back to normal.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Next time you give orals a go try our Synthergine. It's the only liver protection you will ever need and is backed by blood tests performed by our customers and members of various forums.

You can check out the product and the published blood tests here (as well as who they were published by):

https://www.synthetek.com/products/synthergine-liver-protectant/

Additionally, if you do you find your appetite lacking, have a look at our appetite stimulant - Synthelamin. Plenty of feedback and discussion on this also by following the links at the bottom of the page:

https://www.synthetek.com/products/synthelamin-appetite-stimulator/

so over 2 US dollars a day if my math is correct for liver protection?
I agree worth it of it works just throwing out a thought...........

Synthetek

Synthetek

Jan 30, 2012
so over 2 US dollars a day if my math is correct for liver protection?
I agree worth it of it works just throwing out a thought...........

Depending on dosage yes it can be.

When you compare Synthergine to another liver product, it appears significanty more expensive. However when you consider that most people do not just take 1 product they stack things like Liv52, Milk Thistle, TUDCA and whatever else together trying to aid their liver. The cost for Synthergine is not always more. However the results from it, certainly will be.

There is a reason people are, on many occasions taking multiple compounds for liver aid and that is generally because any of those alone, are not effective enough.

You will never need to stack anything with Synthergine to keep your liver values down.

The directed dose is also very often generous. Through regular bloodwork you will see it's effect. Once a baseline is established and if supplementation protocols remain the same - you can then lower the dose. Many times the levels do not change and this will get you more out of every bottle.

In addition to this and as promotion for the product, if you take the time to perform bloodwork before using the product and directly after finishing a bottle, then submit the results to us. We will double your Synthergine purchase.

If you bought 1 bottle, we will send you 1 bottle free. If you bought 2, we will send you 2 and so on.

Not only does this encourage our customers to check their levels for all things health, not just liver.
It also provides a direct insight into what the product is or isn't doing for you.
On top of that, you are also getting 2 for 1 pricing on the product.

We believe that is quite good value with much more effectiveness than any other product in this field on the market.

How many companies reward you for testing their products? We do, because our product works.

Last edited:
SWOLDIER

SWOLDIER

Oct 19, 2016
Hey guys, it feels good to be back. To make a long story short, I managed to bulk up from 203 to 227lbs and 16% bodyfat. I was on 750mgs Omnadren and 50mgs Anadrol for 8 weeks. A few weeks after the cycle, I got really sick and lost 27lbs. I managed to get back half the weight I lost and now I am planning a new cycle and wanted your input. The goal of the cycle would be to put on as much mass as possible (preferably lean).

I am split between these three cycles.

A
Weeks 1-6: 50mgs Anadrol or 30mgs Anavar
Weeks 1-10: 200-400mgs Test, 500mgs EQ Cypionate

B
Weeks 1-5: 700mgs Test
Weeks 6-10: 100mgs Test and 500mgs EQ Cypionate

C
Weeks 1-3: 600mgs Test
Weeks 4-7: 350mgs Test + 250mgs EQ Cypionate
Weeks 8-10: 100mgs Test +500mgs EQ Cypionate

I am on TRT so pct is not an issue.

I want to avoid Dianabol because the last time I used it (with liver protection) it dropped my appetite drastically and I also want to avoid Deca or NPP because my body doesn't respond well to these drugs. Winstrol I like but my joints don't. I love Anavar but it doesn't compare to Anadrol when it comes to sheer mass gains. Tren is out of the question for the time being and Masteron makes me feel like shit. I have access to Turkish Primo but the cost is absurd. I love EQ and I really love Test.

When I use proscar during my cycle, i don't get acne and I don't get crazy mad so easily.

Thanks for the input!

Im partial to A. With a few tweaks

1-12 test cyp 400mg a week
1-12 eq 800mg a week (its a mild steroid and can be run higher with less issues)
1-6 anadrol 50mg ed
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg every 3 days

Im not really an adex fan as it only abates the symptoms of raised estro. Not lower it

Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and lowers estro and keeps it low for optimal gains

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic