Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Opinions on Clen

(HP)

(HP)

Feb 24, 2013
Clen is the best thing since sliced bread! Been taking it for years. Love it. Never be without it. Makes me nutty in a good way in the gym, burns fat, and helps with breathing while on tren. I especially love it on a day when I'm having a hard time getting fired up. However, if you've never done it, start out at maybe 20mcg early in the day. Clen is not for the weak hearted, literally!

i have to disagree here from experience, clen hurt my cardio while i took it, multiple times, multiple brands

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I just hate the dull headaches it gives me. It is an asthma drug still prescribed in Europe. Someone posted before me how it helps them breath while on tren. I know an overweight guy that is new to aas. He got some clen from MP and when I asked him how he was doing on the clen he told me that when he was on the treadmill, he felt like it opened his lungs up and was able to absorb O2 or breath better.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
i have to disagree here from experience, clen hurt my cardio while i took it, multiple times, multiple brands
The medical purpose is to help respiration. Maybe it's ineffective for you, but this function is actually supported by medical studies.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I'd never use it unless I was contest dieting. Rather not deal with the sides untill then.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Clen makes me shake like a dog shittin peach seeds , No way im using that crap agian.

P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
Clen alternating with a ECA stack plus diet and exercise can work wonders. I alternate between the two every 2 weeks if I need to drop weight, e.g. when my wetsuit gets too tight.

(HP)

(HP)

Feb 24, 2013
clen may be proven to open air ways but that does not mean it will not mess with your cardio. there are other sides of clen that ruin my cardio sessions.

I am not disagreeing with everyone here, but a simple good search of "clen killing cardio" or "clen hurting cardio" and many people will say it HELPS and
many others will say it HURTS cardio sessions.

If you want to run like a beast and breathe like no other stick to a real ECA stack IMO

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
How is DNP safer again? Other then clen's effects on cardiac cells.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic