Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Open to suggestions

FlatLine

FlatLine

Aug 31, 2011
I like it but I think I'll do the deca at 500. Thanks, you did pay some attention, huh, lol!?

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
LOL! alright here we go,

how about

10wks

Test cyp or enan 600mg/wk

Deca 400mg/wk

Da D-bolz 40mg/ed 6wks if your BP is ok or evey other day if it gets high

hcg 500iu on week-ends

Anastrazole .50 EOD

and that over the counter Diurex with pamabron works realy well for water reten from deca.

SPOT ON! this was my 3rd cycle and i loved it. did it for 16 weeks tho, added 30 kept 25.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
You should definately have some test in there bro, I would never run deca without it. Honestly I wouldnt run anything without at least 200mg of test.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
You should definately have some test in there bro, I would never run deca without it. Honestly I wouldnt run anything without at least 200mg of test.

LOLz! he knows that probably better than anyone!

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
add some CellTech too... CellTech has been scientifically proven to increase bench by 1800%

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I like SHINE's revamp.... I couldn't imagine a bulker without a nice haelthy dose of test in there. Honestly, it just makes you feel so good about yourself that if anything it keeps you mentally in the game. That's just as important as anything else. As long as I am throwin up big weights and my dick gets hard enough to cut glass, I'm generally happy....test accomplishes both of those for me.

OH, and you could just run the dbol at 50mg ONLY on workout days about 45min to an hour before your workout. It beats the shit out of any preworkout supp, that's for sure, lol.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I like SHINE's revamp.... I couldn't imagine a bulker without a nice haelthy dose of test in there. Honestly, it just makes you feel so good about yourself that if anything it keeps you mentally in the game. That's just as important as anything else. As long as I am throwin up big weights and my dick gets hard enough to cut glass, I'm generally happy....test accomplishes both of those for me.

OH, and you could just run the dbol at 50mg ONLY on workout days about 45min to an hour before your workout. It beats the shit out of any preworkout supp, that's for sure, lol.

I think test was implied....noobasaurus rex

P

poundpuppy

Sep 25, 2011
it's just my humble opinion but I think all cycles should be based with test.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic