Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Oncology and hematologist

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Thanks this is going to be a long grueling road to even regain my strength and mobility. I wouldn't wish this on my worst of enemies

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
Use it to make yourself stronger and to put them in their place, which is where they belong

R

roger2686

Dec 29, 2019
Use it to make yourself stronger and to put them in their place, which is where they belong
I told everyone rhabdomyolysis picked the wrong mf'er. Less than 12hours out of the hospital and I'm its bitch . I'm going to see how long I can sleep for before something hurts me awake

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Do you have a history of using PEDs?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Yea past 2 years I've been cruising with a cycle a year

My experience: ran cycles and cruised at 200 for over a decade. Regular blood work was just over range and I felt great. One day I felt tired and two months later I was tired of being tired. Crit was 58, Red Cross turned me way. 3-4 years of experimentation running as low as 70mgs a week and doesn't make any difference. 700mgs or 70mgs my blood count jumps to 8 points into the red zone within 3-4 weeks.

I cut my iron intake for over a year. No test for a year. Went back on near anemic and within 4 weeks my kidneys hurt and my magic number of 58 was back, I was running a mere 70mgs.

My suggestion: do not push your luck.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic