Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Olympia in Orlando Fl

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Dungeon is on the far left and the chick looks like DLB.
Lol I wish I was that young. But I have more hair.

Yeah, that's DLB and her husband Rob "KillRobBailey" in the center. Hard to believe its been 7 years since she won.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I went and checked out the small expo and people watched. This was the first ever bb show ive been to, interesting, comic con for meatheads. It was a lot of fun. I hear the new owners of the olympia are planning to bring it back here, guees they may be done with vegas. Time shall tell.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I would like to see the Olympia in other countries again. Or at least in different cities within the US. Growing up is was always in a different location.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I haven’t ever been to one, but some day really want to go.

Crazy that FL is so open, guess all the old people said F it, gonna die soon anyways, f the mask, pass me another corona

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I went and checked out the small expo and people watched. This was the first ever bb show ive been to, interesting, comic con for meatheads. It was a lot of fun. I hear the new owners of the olympia are planning to bring it back here, guees they may be done with vegas. Time shall tell.

The expo's are a blast... fun to people watch.

As far as the Olympia, I think Ramy won easily... too wide and shredded for the other's to hang with him. Brandon deserved 2nd, and I had Hadi in 3rd. Phil could have been as high as 5th, but you knew the judges would give him a top 3 spot due to his past.

Last edited:
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I haven’t ever been to one, but some day really want to go.

Crazy that FL is so open, guess all the old people said F it, gonna die soon anyways, f the mask, pass me another corona
Im suprised that more states arent open. Science has pretty much prived this to rona thing to be #1bs

A

abievoller7

Aug 22, 2022
Any of you savages going to the show or the expo?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic