Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Old member still lurking

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
You can look all you want and still miss the essence of Bean. He was best appreciated in real time ... think he had 4 posts in his Intro, plus about 100 Shout entries in the first coupla days. Alternated between seeming to want help and then seeing insult in normal replies from anybody. He hinted at having been at other boards that didn't meet his criteria. He did get into it with LK, got a temp ban, and jumped right back at LK when the ban expired. The 2 threads from and about him just give you a sample.

I missed all of this?...

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Trying to get BSP to stay here, not gonna derail his Intro anymore, but, yeah, everyone who saw it misses it.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Trying to get BSP to stay here, not gonna derail his Intro anymore, but, yeah, everyone who saw it misses it.

I digress, I did see a LITTLE of it..haha..

RD, did I use that word correctly?...

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
twoslug as in freakz and muscle creation two slug? no way!
Yea it's me for better or worse.:D I stick my head up here every week or so and mind my p's & q's. My blood pressure can't handle the old two_slug from Freakz and MC anymore. Those were good days though!

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
Yea it's me for better or worse.:D I stick my head up here every week or so and mind my p's & q's. My blood pressure can't handle the old two_slug from Freakz and MC anymore. Those were good days though!
Cool. Been a long time. I still have my Musclemorphism t shirt that the mods pitched in to make. Shit I wore it to an Arnold Classic from a decade ago. Those were the days! Any idea what happened to billy and Storm?

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Cool. Been a long time. I still have my Musclemorphism t shirt that the mods pitched in to make. Shit I wore it to an Arnold Classic from a decade ago. Those were the days! Any idea what happened to billy and Storm?
I was a mod and still didn't get one of those t shirts:(. Damn, I haven't thought about Billy and the post wars we used to have in a long time lol. I haven't talked to him since before MC finally shut down. I think he lost incentive to admin it after Adren deserted it.
The last I heard from Storm was when T-Bar ( the old geezer ) and PB tried to reboot Freakz back in 2013. That lasted a couple of years but it was always pretty much a dead board. I remember when Storm first joined Freakz and talking her into joining MM which was a pay/private at the time. She contributed a helluva lot to MM/MC.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
I was a mod and still didn't get one of those t shirts:(. Damn, I haven't thought about Billy and the post wars we used to have in a long time lol. I haven't talked to him since before MC finally shut down. I think he lost incentive to admin it after Adren deserted it.
The last I heard from Storm was when T-Bar ( the old geezer ) and PB tried to reboot Freakz back in 2013. That lasted a couple of years but it was always pretty much a dead board. I remember when Storm first joined Freakz and talking her into joining MM which was a pay/private at the time. She contributed a helluva lot to MM/MC.
I believe that it was adren that put the shirts together. I paid like 25 bucks to have it shipped to me. Several of us were supposed to meet up at the Arnold wearing the shirts but I was the only one there lol.

Yeah, adren dropped off and billy tried to admin the board but we fell apart mostly because of the tech shit. I was even willing to go back to paying for membership but billy was just burned out and we lost contact. Hell, I looked into putting up a board but I didn't have the tech knowledge and paying someone else was just too much overhead.

I had storms email and hit her up for a few months after the board crashed but she was busy running a gym she bought and the responses got less and less until they stopped.

Good ole days

Glad to see you here brother. I plan on sticking around for awhile so its good to see an old friend to talk old times too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic