Members
Latest Member
Dragon_Kitty
What's New?

old guy safe cycle???

D

dlolson

Nov 6, 2012
After researching some of the forums I put together the following cycle for my age (almost 51), the fact I haven't cycled anything for 12 yrs., and hopefully to keep things fairly safe!

WKS. 1: 100mg Test Cyp. (EOD)
2: Same
3: Same
4: 20mg. Nolva (ED), 100mg. Test Cyp. (EOD), 75mg. EQ (EOD)
5: Same
6: Same
7: Same
8: Same
9: Same
10:20mg.Nolva ED,500IU HCG ED
11:100mg. Clomid ED, 500IU HCG ED
12:50mg. Chlomid ED
13:50mg. Chlomid ED
Thanks for any and all input.

Last edited:
Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
I don't see any reason to shoot cyp or EQ EOD. Twice a week is plenty.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I would recommend more research after seeing you struggle with this. Lots to consider , BP , health issues, etc. Take your time and be safe. I agree with NUMBER. too much pinnin going on
Respect
Gman

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
How's your BP now? EQ makes my face turn beet red like a niacin flush and stays that way. I'm on BP medicine so stay away from EQ. For this first one back I would say Test Cyp or Enan only for 8-12 weeks and then PCT. After that experience, you might want to try some dbol or something drier like mast, tbol, or winny. One thing at a time. How about some adex or asin on hand if the nips start giving you trouble or have blood work showing high E2?

I'm 42 and have done several cycles. I don't know at this point if I will do another cycle but I'm on HRT so my test is a little above normal all the time. If I do it again, I will use Test and Mast. I stayed dry, hard, and hornier then a 4 peckered goat. :) It was the only cycle where I thought I could stay on it forever without wearing out. I cut it off at 16 weeks.

D

dlolson

Nov 6, 2012
Thanks Number/Granite. I'll be getting levels checked next week, and if everything is good on that front I would like to start the 1st of new year. I'll gladly drop to 2 injects/wk!!! BP, PSA, Test levels, any other "must have" tests I should initiate? Is the cycle I posted viable or does it SUCK?!!! Thanks again everyone.

D

dlolson

Nov 6, 2012
Has anyone out there heard of "allsteroidsworld.com"? The more I research these type of sites the more leary I get! They all seem legit upfront but in the end I'm thinking SCAM. I had dealt with BD products years ago but understand they got wrapped up in '08 so are no longer in business. The reason I mention this is because the above site has many BD products listed. Must be fakes or have they re-entered the arena?DLO

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
I was thinking Test Prop and Winstrol. At your age Wintrsol is a plus since it is an Anti-prolactin and both do the job fast and are out fast. Perfect with HCG for PCT. K.I.S.S.

D

dlolson

Nov 6, 2012
I have been doing more research and have decided to go with Test en. 400mg/wk. Would like to start it off using Test prop. for the first 4wks. My question regaurding this approach has to do with how to phase in the Test en. and when. Can I say use 200mg. of both from the start then discontinue the Test prop. at week five and continue on with 400mg. Test en. for the last 6-8 wks? Had my bloodwork done on Wed. and am waiting to get the results for early next week hopefully! Hope everyone had a nice Turkey Day.

P

PRL

Jan 23, 2011
Since you haven't used gear for 12 years, you should have real good gains with this cycle. My recommendation is to take 125mg of test prop every other day for 2 weeks to jump start the cycle. Also, start the cycle with 250mg test enanthate twice a week for the duration of your cycle. No need to take the prop after 2 weeks because by then the test E will have kicked in. As far as PCT, I never worried about it because I took HCG through out the cycle so it was never an issue. Hope this helps.......Take care and Stay Safe...

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
WJW, was gonna tell you in your Intro thread but couldn't find it . . . this thread goes back to 2012, and the OP hasn't been back here since a month after his post, we may be too late :eek:

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
WJW, was gonna tell you in your Intro thread but couldn't find it . . . this thread goes back to 2012, and the OP hasn't been back here since a month after his post, we may be too late :eek:
Pretty sure the doosh who bumped the thread was attempting to spam us.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic