Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

old guy safe cycle???

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
thanks for the input. I should mention that I'm not to worried about a tremendous gain in size as I have a good base of dense muscle from all the years prior. Palumbo had an article I just read in an old MD and stated that 300mg Primo plus 50-75mg Winsrtol EOD would produce a drier/leaner muscle gain by avoiding the aromatizing side of things. I would be happy with 5-7 lbs. mass over the 8-10 wks. while not having to deal with the more aggrevating sides. I have not kept completely up to speed on this subject over the past few years so am glad for people like you guys that are willing to share your knowledge. Have been reading alot on the forums trying to catch up! Let me know what you think of a cycle using these "girly" AAS for the gains I'm looking for. thanks

Hi dlolson,
At your/our (I'm 51) age, gh is very effective - particularly for what sounds to be your interest: " a drier/leaner muscle gain by avoiding the aromatizing side of things." Some quality gh at 3.3-4iu daily, along with 300mg test/wk (perhaps a blast of up to 500mg for 6 weeks or so in there if you're feeling adventurous), and 20mg nolvadex every other day, would be something on order of what could be considered "safe and effective." I throw the nolvadex in there just every other day because of it's long half-life, and because it's enough to handle the aromatization of 300mg/wk of test.
This is a minimalist/conservative approach, while still in the realm of definite effectiveness for our age group. This however, is intended to be a longer period of use than 8wks.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
yeah, I caught that too, wasn't sure wtf he was trying to do at the end there, guess he wasn't either. should TID be worried if we are starting to get spammers who can't spam lately?

Worried? Yes because how else will we learn about this hidden gems they open our world up to.

Admin probably just have it set so it takes x amount of posts to post links

G-Seuss

G-Seuss

May 5, 2018
You could always start with a TRT dosage, 200mg-600mg/wk test cyp. Not really a cycle, but it would get you to feeling better overall. My doc had me at 600mg/wk with HCG, and Deca 300mg/wk, felt better than I had in a long time. You won’t get crazy gains or anything, but definitely notice a difference in your day to day. Go through your Dr of course, so you can get proper blood work and Test cyp is usually covered by insurance.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
You could always start with a TRT dosage, 200mg-600mg/wk test cyp. Not really a cycle, but it would get you to feeling better overall. My doc had me at 600mg/wk with HCG, and Deca 300mg/wk, felt better than I had in a long time. You won’t get crazy gains or anything, but definitely notice a difference in your day to day. Go through your Dr of course, so you can get proper blood work and Test cyp is usually covered by insurance.
Really???:rolleyes:
I have a hard time with this whole post.

200mg of Test cyp is about the max any doctor is going to give someone for TRT ew. Usually lower than that.

600mg of cyp a wk is a real cycle and not even that of conservative of one.

You must not live in the States because no legit doctor here is going to take the risk of prescribing 600mg of Test C ew, let alone Deca. Maybe in the 90's but sure as hell not now.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
You guys do realize you're replying to a post from 2012 right?
In which the OP hasn't replied to since said year. Lol

G-Seuss

G-Seuss

May 5, 2018
Really???:rolleyes:
I have a hard time with this whole post.

200mg of Test cyp is about the max any doctor is going to give someone for TRT ew. Usually lower than that.

600mg of cyp a wk is a real cycle and not even that of conservative of one.

You must not live in the States because no legit doctor here is going to take the risk of prescribing 600mg of Test C ew, let alone Deca. Maybe in the 90's but sure as hell not now.
Say what you will but I have prescriptions to back that from a doctor here in the states from last year. And yes, deca. We have compounding pharmacies that make deca, it’s not cheap but it can be prescribed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic