Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
AKC83
What's New?

OK, this is a first.......dude I know going transgender....wtf???

Northwestern

Northwestern

Nov 21, 2012
WTF is that supposed to mean? Everyone with muscles is an ignorant judgmental person incapable of thought and reflection?

No, he probably just looked intimidating to the subject in real life. That's what it means.

Northwestern

Northwestern

Nov 21, 2012
What's with the rant? You make it sound like the OP was making fun of him or something? He didn't say anything negative and neither did anybody else in this thread.

I didn't say there was some ungodly negativity in this thread, there's just a lot to this subject.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Pics! lol

Yeah, that would be pretty weird. I have had a friend come out of the closet, and it was no biggie, but the transgender thing just gets a little too weird for me.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
S/he was almost certainly afraid of what you would say or do to him/her. Look at your picture. Would you tell someone like you that you are having a sex change? I doubt it.

SOMEONE LIKE ME????

What do you mean by that?

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Pics! lol

Yeah, that would be pretty weird. I have had a friend come out of the closet, and it was no biggie, but the transgender thing just gets a little too weird for me.

Now:

j62a1w.jpg

Then:

2009.05.15%20154.jpg

Northwestern

Northwestern

Nov 21, 2012
SOMEONE LIKE ME????

Here's another way of saying it: If you had to tell something like this to someone whose reaction you couldn't guage ahead of time AND could probably kick your ass if he didn't like what you had to say, would you tell him anyway?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
OMFG, that would have fooled me! She's not halve bad looking. lol

You must hit that and report back...do it for science! Ok, don't do it for science, do it so that you can make a thread about the experience.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
OMFG, that would have fooled me! She's not halve bad looking. lol

You must hit that and report back...do it for science! Ok, don't do it for science, do it so that you can make a thread about the experience.

lmao

no thanks.......

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
really? so just because he has changed his sex you don't want to associate with him/her or let him/her work on your car?

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Here's another way of saying it: If you had to tell something like this to someone whose reaction you couldn't guage ahead of time AND could probably kick your ass if he didn't like what you had to say, would you tell him anyway?

I am fearless, so yes.

Plus we were friends. Not super close buddies, but enough of a relationship that he should have just come clean.

I paid dealer prices man; that ain't right.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
WTF is that supposed to mean? Everyone with muscles is an ignorant judgmental person incapable of thought and reflection?

SOMEONE LIKE ME????

Guys NW is just saying that people who aren't used to seeing muscular people might be intimidated by them.

That's the stereotype society has given to large muscular people.

Flex NW wasn't directing anything at you by saying someone like you. He meant of your stature. Because you have muskles.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
really? so just because he has changed his sex you don't want to associate with him/her or let him/her work on your car?

Re-read the thread. He didn't want to work on my car anymore.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic