Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Ogre Intro

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Been on here for a month.Thought I should introduce myself.Some might know me from other boards.I'm an older dude, 55. I do construction "plumber" my body is kinda beat up.My goal is to stay fit an healthy as I grow older.Even though I'm older I still like being one of the bigger guys on the job.I'm not huge.I'm 6' 3" 240.I'm on a come back so I got more body fat than I want.I had 5 surgery's in past 5 yrs but I'm feeling good and ready to get after it.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I'm sensing some self esteem problem here, in spite of some evidence to defeat that. Bullshit, look at you and what you can do now, consider what you can be doing in the next year. Shits and giggles? . . . . consider what most other males of any age look like and can do. Not enough? . . . . take a look at your high school yearbook and let your imagination roam.

TainoWarrior

TainoWarrior

VIP Member
Nov 14, 2010
Welcome bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome to Walmart

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I'm sensing some self esteem problem here, in spite of some evidence to defeat that. Bullshit, look at you and what you can do now, consider what you can be doing in the next year. Shits and giggles? . . . . consider what most other males of any age look like and can do. Not enough? . . . . take a look at your high school yearbook and let your imagination roam.
You make some good points.I rarely see a guy my age that looks like I do and even the younger guys give me complements.So I'm not a total mess.lol.Getting older sucks and I plan to fight it as long as I can.This year I will be better.Thanks for the pep talk.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Welcome. 55 is not old.

I'm almost 50 (August) and Mrs Flex just turned 52. We both still compete in Powerlifting.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic