Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Off season female building cycle

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Looking to put on size to building a competitive physique in Figure and WPD. I also compete in WBD but it's just for stage experience and fun. I don't plan to be competitive in WBD
Currently 3 weeks post show and anabolic cycle. Waiting to get a healthy menstruation cycle before going back on. I do regular blood work with my doctor to make sure I have the green light. Last blood work done 3 week out from stage.

Last anabolin cycle during prep was a 20w cycle starting with 50mg primo depo once per week then 8w out stacked in 75mg masteron prop injections every 3 days.

Had sides but not so extreme that I was questioning coming off. Voice deepened and cracked a bit, acne at the beginning and when adding additional compound. Swollen sensitive clit. Now being off those sides are pretty much gone. A bit of ance but nothing to crazy.
I'm looking to try EQ, NPP, Tbol
Any advice or experiences to share would be appreciated ladies and gents!
Thanks!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Did you read the rules? Some kind of first post.....

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Unfortunately, I have no field experience or protocols for female users. I only have theory and gym stories. Hopefully someone will be more useful. So I'll reserve from opining for the moment.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Unfortunately, I have no field experience or protocols for female users. I only have theory and gym stories. Hopefully someone will be more useful. So I'll reserve from opining for the moment.
Your welcome to share whatever you want. That's why I'm on here. I have a basic knowledge and I already know what approach I will take in trying new compounds but I enjoy discussing it openly with others. Hearings others options and learning all I can while keeping an open mind and listening to my voice od reason.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I don't see anything too crazy about your last cycle. My wife has done many cycles like this but does not compete just like likes to get a feminine look but more muscular. I don't know about NPP but she has done a lot of EQ over the years but dropped it for Mast the last several cycles. She responds to Mast better than anyone I know.

Her sides are now permanent which I am cool with as long as she is happy.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
EQ, NPP, Tbol - are all good next choices.
Do your research on each one before putting them into your body. Know the sides from each one and can you live with them if they were permanent? Because they might just be permanent.

It seems you are asking for experiences to share, there is a thing called search here in this forum and you can find a lot of history most likely. You can even search just this womens area as well.
It seems you are asking for a lot of general things, do you have something specific you would like to ask?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
OH and if you are looking to put on size, then EAT, EAT, EAT your proteins and work out hard and heavy......lol.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
I don't see anything too crazy about your last cycle. My wife has done many cycles like this but does not compete just like likes to get a feminine look but more muscular. I don't know about NPP but she has done a lot of EQ over the years but dropped it for Mast the last several cycles. She responds to Mast better than anyone I know.

Her sides are now permanent which I am cool with as long as she is happy.
Thanks for sharing! Ya, my last competition prep cycle wasn't crazy, I agree. Every one responds differently to specific compounds. I'm on the sensitive side when it comes to side. That being said I've heard some woman get less sides on NPP or EQ vs Primo. Just depends on their genetic make up.
I'm excited to see how I respond to EQ and NPP specifically.
You say your wife has switched to Mast? As in Masteron?
Just curious, as I learned it's not super beneficial as a stand alone cycle but very useful stacked with something else. It's primarily used for cutting cycles? That's to my knowledge but please let me know what you know on the topic.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
EQ, NPP, Tbol - are all good next choices.
Do your research on each one before putting them into your body. Know the sides from each one and can you live with them if they were permanent? Because they might just be permanent.

It seems you are asking for experiences to share, there is a thing called search here in this forum and you can find a lot of history most likely. You can even search just this womens area as well.
It seems you are asking for a lot of general things, do you have something specific you would like to ask?
Thanks for the feedback @BovaJP
Yes I'm reading lots on here. I actually do have a pretty good base knowledge on female AAS use.
I admittedly just want to have discussions about it. I learn best through discussion and I'm sure the more I post and hopefully have individual comment, the more questions I'll develop. I'm sorta obsessed with learning all I can about AAS lol I love them! Just want to chat about it but not many people in my life know enough to carry a discussion. So here I am!!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Thanks for sharing! Ya, my last competition prep cycle wasn't crazy, I agree. Every one responds differently to specific compounds. I'm on the sensitive side when it comes to side. That being said I've heard some woman get less sides on NPP or EQ vs Primo. Just depends on their genetic make up.
I'm excited to see how I respond to EQ and NPP specifically.
You say your wife has switched to Mast? As in Masteron?
Just curious, as I learned it's not super beneficial as a stand alone cycle but very useful stacked with something else. It's primarily used for cutting cycles? That's to my knowledge but please let me know what you know on the topic.
Test should be the base of all Cycles there is never a doubt in my mind about it. She is on cycle now 30mg of Test CYP ed, 100mg of Masteron-E ew, 2 IU of GH ed, oral winny 12.5 mg ed.

She has done EQ at very high doses early on when we knew nothing about how and what to cycle. A guy named Pinnacle from an old forum taught me a lot but his thinking about more is better which at the time I did not know and she was taking 300mg of EQ plus her normal Test Cyp per week. To say the least, she's more hung than most guys haha. It changed her voice a lot too but she's cool with it all. We only get one go-around might as well make the most of it.

We experiment a lot and see how we react individually and move forward with what works best. Primo works very well for her too but getting legit Primo is tougher plus it's more expensive.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic