Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

nuts at night will make u fat

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
helo there guys,well befor i ask my question i just wanna mention thati workout late i finish at 11 and sleep at 12 30 am so i finish my workout at 11 and have my shake of protein and carbs i wait till 12 befor half an hour of sleep and have a handfull of pumpkin seed and a handfull of almonds is that a bad idea that makes me gain fat or is it cool to go with

S

Sammy555

Feb 22, 2012
helo there guys,well befor i ask my question i just wanna mention thati workout late i finish at 11 and sleep at 12 30 am so i finish my workout at 11 and have my shake of protein and carbs i wait till 12 befor half an hour of sleep and have a handfull of pumpkin seed and a handfull of almonds is that a bad idea that makes me gain fat or is it cool to go with

It's cool, totals at end of day matter much much more than when you eat them. I eat all my carbs (about 350g) In one hit pre bed and actually got leaner doing this. Just protein and fat in day. Carbs make me lethargic so fuck eating them when I got shit to do. I know nuts ain't carbs. Just an example

L

Longworthb

Jan 20, 2013
It's cool, totals at end of day matter much much more than when you eat them. I eat all my carbs (about 350g) In one hit pre bed and actually got leaner doing this. Just protein and fat in day. Carbs make me lethargic so fuck eating them when I got shit to do. I know nuts ain't carbs. Just an example

That's a crap load of carbs lol. What do ur daily macros look like

L

Longworthb

Jan 20, 2013
Well I guess now that I look at my high carb days I'm close to 230 ish so it's not that bad. Depends alot of ur bulking and body weight etc also

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Well I guess now that I look at my high carb days I'm close to 230 ish so it's not that bad. Depends alot of ur bulking and body weight etc also

Your HIGH days are 230? Damn I'm glad I'm a powerlifter. I don't think I've eaten less than 500g of carbs in a day since I started PLing.

OP, you're fine. Just keep eating.

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
how do u do that guys carb pre bed can u tell me the principles pls ive read about it once and found it not a bad idea can someone explane abit whats the principles of this methode carb pre bed pls

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
how do u do that guys carb pre bed can u tell me the principles pls ive read about it once and found it not a bad idea can someone explane abit whats the principles of this methode carb pre bed pls

By not eating carbs during the day, your basically forcing your body to use up store glycogen to meet energy and metabolic needs. At night when you eat carbs again, your body takes them and uses them to refill glycogen stores. Now keep in mind if you eat more carbs then you need to refuel glycogen you will get fat.

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
ive been reading that the first 10 days i can eat 30g carbs just in the morning untill the day 10 i can start eating after workout only carbs..and then when i finish the 10 days i start 30g in the monrning and then after workout through bedtime.but i can eat protein and fats all day but of course good fats.so the question is how many fats can i eat and how many carbs can i eat after workout i finish late at about 10 pm and sleep about 12 30 am does this work with me if i wanna switch to carb backloading?
lol sorry guys 3 questions in 1

E

edgard

Dec 19, 2012
sorry about my english its not my first language.if u have an answer to help why dont u post it go away or go away becouse im not talking about any women.very funny

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic