Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Number of cycles per year.

I

Ironwilliam

Nov 30, 2012
How many cycles a year do you run ? I'm just finishing my second cycle ever , first was last summer I plan on staying off for the winter and going back on around June

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Well it will vary depending on lengths of the cycles. The recommended time on plus pct = time off. I think those are somewhat arbitrary and quite simply made up. Blood work is how you determine recovery.

So say you run 12 week cycles of test cyp

12 weeks on + 2 weeks waiting + 4 weeks PCT = 18 weeks on

18 weeks off

You now have 16 weeks left in the year.

Another 12 weeks on plus 2 weeks waiting and 4 weeks pct puts you into the next year.

I don't think anyone is following the broscience rules :/

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Really I would say this question would be age and goal dependent to be answered accurately.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Yeah. Mine starts January 2 and ends December 31. I take New Years day off for pct, lol

j/k kids! Dont try this at home! lol

haha Biggie....made me laugh on this one.

I'm willing to bet most guys on here cruise and blast....some adding slin, gh etc along the way for months at a time.

For me, this year will be 2. 11-12 weeks off in between....it's a risk but PCT was a better option than staying on because I want to have kids in the next year or two.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Yes...just one cycle per year here also...but i am in the late 30's and didnt start until 5 years ago when my natural levels started to decline....so i have no problem staying on all year.

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
I'd say it will vary according to which compounds you run and what sides you get from them. Some people recover very quickly from some compounds where as others may take quite some time to get bloods back in range

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I cruise and blast... But each to their own. Bloodwork is always what determines if you need a break or not.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
1-3 a year seems "typical"... Until 80% of the guys here run just one PCT and are like "**** that bullshit!!!" Hahahaha. Nothing wrong with blasting and cruising. I would imagine I could count on one hand the number if people here that have consecutively cycled on/off with bloodwork confirmations for more than 2 years. Actually there's a pretty good chance that hand would look more like a fist

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
One or two per year, depending on how I feel and cycle length. 12-14 weeks most of the time. This last time took me for ever to fully recover though so I decided to take a few more months off.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
One...Eight months long...Different compounds of course.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic