Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Numb hands 3 weeks post GH mk677

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I am still getting numb fingers and hands 3 weeks post use. Anyone ever experienced the same?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Excessive masturbation possibly?:D

I never get numbness from GH. I hear about it from almost everyone but even at higher doses I never feel anything like that.

I have read in the past that some people see numbness pushing past two to three weeks out but eventually going away. Maybe dose related or length of time using it could have an effect??

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I typically don't have it last that long after. But now I've been on for at least a year & 1/2 and honestly can't remember how post gh felt, sorry Massive I can't give better experience.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Thanks guys strange it is. I was doing the mk and gh since I was off everything for hrt testing.
I have always gotten really bad carpal tunnel from GH.
I didn't start GH until I was several years in my prime basically because of price and availability. Once Serostim was available cheap and plentiful. I got 5 kits to start. During the time the gold standard was 5 on 2 off. Doses were all over the place but I settled on 6 ius a day. Within a week I woke up with the most gawd awful burning pains in my arms and hands. I couldn't even grip a fork or bar in the gym. I let it go another week and wondered why do this when the big three to muscle growth were canceling themselves out.
I couldn't sleep or Train and diet was off big time.But my body kept changing 3D look and was leaning out.
There wasn't a whole lot of info back in 2003 so I posted a thread and DOC97 replied that it is caused by swelling and the pain was coming from compression of nerves basically shutting them down.
I started skipping doses and to my joy the pain subsided.
So I switched 12 ius eod. I eventually found that I could take 18 to 24 ius every third day and in 6 weeks I was up a solid 18 pounds at my heaviest ever at 312.
Those who remember gfsports and badham will remember the thread I posted over there and he gained 12 pounds himself on ETD use of gh at a high dose without crippling side effects.
I usually us GH a couple times a year and I guess it's aging but I am really sensitive to even 4 ius eod now.
I will update this as more time goes by.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
You must have had some good stuff brother!

I will get numbness if I use everyday, so I started doing like you did and split my doses up, but did MTThF. The same total iu I would do for a week, but just split up into those four days and the numbness went away. Kept all the benefits with none of the sides, except a little water, but the water retention was nothing like taking it every day.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Yep, I have had it for2 month to two weeks back in the day.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic