Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

NPP and depressed appetite

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
I'm running 100mg of NPP EOD and 750mg/wk of test e and my appetite sucks. I'm not eating no where near enough. I don't even feel like eating most of the time.. Any ideas to get my appetite up??

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I have heard from different people that the NPP kills the appetite
how long have you been on u could switch out / or/ add bold cyp.
I'm on it now and ratting everything insight

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
set a timer to eat, and just do it

Or maybe some ghrp6 ?

AndroSport

AndroSport

Jul 8, 2012
NAND always spikes my appetite... Deca and NPP. So this is odd.

That is a really low dose of NPP are you just going that low for joint comfort? I would bump it up to 400 at least.

You should see an appetite increase IMO.

Good luck bro...

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
You should just try to eat every other hour, but I will say it is pretty weird your on NPP and not being hungry every second of every day. Maybe switch up and run Test Prop, or TPP?

The only other thought is maybe your estrogen is to high, are you using Adex a few times a week? Is there any energy supplement you are using or fat burner?

The only other ideas I have is either you are stressed and or stressed and depressed?

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
I was thinking about throwing some eq in to help.. EQ makes we want to eat the doors off the fridge.. I also considered bumping the NPP to 100mg ed and see what happens.. Yes I'm running adex 1mg eod and caber .5mg eod. I was running 50mg of adrol and 50mg of dbol a day but stopped last week.. I'm a month in on this cycle.. I think I'll bump the NPP up and try the ghrp..

AndroSport

AndroSport

Jul 8, 2012
I also considered bumping the NPP to 100mg ed and see what happens.. /QUOTE]

Personally I would bump it up more than another 100mg bro. I've only seen people running NPP/Deca this low alongside TRT for joint health. I'd do that before adding another compound prone to jacking up BP like EQ. JMO

Also: if nothing is working look into something called "megase".... My grandma was on her death bed and refusing to eat as she had zero appetite and this spiked the juices real well. Saved her life IMO. Still kicking and she's pushing 100!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I was thinking about throwing some eq in to help.. EQ makes we want to eat the doors off the fridge.. I also considered bumping the NPP to 100mg ed and see what happens.. Yes I'm running adex 1mg eod and caber .5mg eod. I was running 50mg of adrol and 50mg of dbol a day but stopped last week.. I'm a month in on this cycle.. I think I'll bump the NPP up and try the ghrp..

400 to 600 of NPP per week should be fine, i've used it at that level and had great results and didn't see any more benefit when I was at 600 to when I used it at 400.

Personally, I think it should be .5mg of Adex, and the caber cut back on to just weekly. But personal experience, I never used caber on my NPP run with prop, never had issues. But you know your body best, so use what you think is right.

rmewrench

rmewrench

Sep 9, 2011
400 to 600 of NPP per week should be fine, i've used it at that level and had great results and didn't see any more benefit when I was at 600 to when I used it at 400.

Personally, I think it should be .5mg of Adex, and the caber cut back on to just weekly. But personal experience, I never used caber on my NPP run with prop, never had issues. But you know your body best, so use what you think is right.

I never used to run anti e's or prolactin inhibitors because I never had any outward signs of elevated levels.. Last few cycles I had my levels checked while on cycle and prolactin and estrodial were through the roof.. I run them every cycle now.. Well p inhibitors if I'm running 19 nor..

AndroSport

AndroSport

Jul 8, 2012

Agreed here ^^^^

just finished running a cycle at 600mg NPP / 1000mg Test

L

Longworthb

Jan 20, 2013
Ghrp6. Without it there's no way I'd get my macros in. I also tried a product called engorge a few cycles back and it seemed to work

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
why not try eating a small amount of a simple carb after each meal to try to spike your insulin maybe you will crave more next meal. i think it was Wolf that said he had chocolate after every meal and then he was able to eat.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic