BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Now segregating elementary schools

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
There are many out there right now from what I am hearing....it's sad, I never thought we'd regress as a country back to this type of BS! The shaming of skin color, segregating (of all colors it seems), lowering/discontinuing math/english/science standard requirements, unions that are lazy and don't want to go back to work, to loony toons, etc, etc, etc....it's disgusting.

So far the school my kids go to out here....in California of all places, has not started this crap. I'm crossing my fingers and praying it doesn't start up, i'm scared that I will not be able to compose myself. My kids are half white/Mexican, and their school/classes are 90-95% Mexican, so i'm interested in seeing how they would go about the whole segregation and CRT crap if they were to implement it. If they started doing the whole white/skin color crap, we'll probably not have much support from the 90-95% latino/hispanic population, unless the teachers were to include them as white. As I am hearing now from some of these others schools doing this garbage, they are considered as "brown." LOL. My son looks like a white boy, and my daughter looks like a little Mexican girl...hahaha. Their mom is full on paisa looking...lol!!!

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
There is plenty of room out here in florida man. You can even choose if your kids wear masks or not. This is so crazy since this covid shit really doesn't effect kids. Absolutely no reason to even have a school shut down or for kids to be muzzled.

Some places here in fl are trying to run with crt. DeSantis has threatened to withhold salaries but they more than likely can get funds through the cares act.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
There is plenty of room out here in florida man. You can even choose if your kids wear masks or not. This is so crazy since this covid shit really doesn't effect kids. Absolutely no reason to even have a school shut down or for kids to be muzzled.

Some places here in fl are trying to run with crt. DeSantis has threatened to withhold salaries but they more than likely can get funds through the cares act.
Considering the survival rate I'd categorize masking them as child abuse. I see parents still masking their kids after the mandate was lifted. Sad for the kids to have nut job parents.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011

i agree.

when someone gives you shit about the kids in hospitals refer to this article below. when they get admitted into a hospital they automatically get tested for Covid. if they’re Covid positive and asymptomatic like most kids even though you’re there for something else they’re considered a Covid patient and will be counted as a Covid positive kid in a hospital. The numbers of kids in hospitals sick with Covid is a total scam they’re there for some other reason and they just happen to test positive for covid.

Horowitz: Are children in the hospital for RSV, not COVID, BECAUSE of lockdowns?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
i agree.

when someone gives you shit about the kids in hospitals refer to this article below. when they get admitted into a hospital they automatically get tested for Covid. if they’re Covid positive and asymptomatic like most kids even though you’re there for something else they’re considered a Covid patient and will be counted as a Covid positive kid in a hospital. The numbers of kids in hospitals sick with Covid is a total scam they’re there for some other reason and they just happen to test positive for covid.

Horowitz: Are children in the hospital for RSV, not COVID, BECAUSE of lockdowns?

Ya, so many blind to so much. I've been working on the death numbers and percentages. I'm going to start a different thread though. The numbers are so low for kids it screams this shit is a crime...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic