Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

(Not just) Tren Cough

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
I dont lubricate when i use tren and it really does help, but i never really worried about it with other compounds, it looks like I'm going to have to revisit it and not lube for any compound anymore.

It won't hurt anything... might not help but worth a shot. I'm a bit like BI if I shoot Tren A it's about 4 out 5 pins will give me the cough not matter where I pin.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I've always felt the above mentioned symptoms were caused by a small amount of BA or BB getting into a vein / vessel... I've had this happen a few times & it scares the shit out of you.

Tren cough for me is a minor amount of coughing & a metallic taste in my mouth... totally different from what POB is talking about.

Combination of BA/BB , oil emicrobolisim /hormone geting into the lungs.

All are irritants on the lungs.

nick a vein and you cough your ass off depending on how strong the mix and how much leaked in a vein.

*good reason to aspirate if you have problems*

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
It won't hurt anything... might not help but worth a shot. I'm a bit like BI if I shoot Tren A it's about 4 out 5 pins will give me the cough not matter where I pin.

Any notice Tren enan doesn't do this or not nearly as much as Tren A?

the acetate ester has a bit to do with it to.

AndroSport

AndroSport

Jul 8, 2012
Anyone get tren cough or similar symptoms from compounds besides tren? I sure as hell do.

Never actually had the full blown cough but here are some of the symptoms I have felt post injection of various compounds:

Sudden rise in heart rate
Core temp increase (perceived not measured)
Burning areas of the skin
A feeling of needles jabbing my scalp
Burning eyes, throat
Tightness of the chest and throat
Deep burning in the chest/lungs
Metallic taste in mouth

As I type this I am resisting a cough after injecting 2 CC's of the finest test phenyl prop I've used. I was in a contorted position shooting my left delt and MAY have rushed quite a bit.

I get this primarily with tren but also with other compounds if injected quickly or near areas of scar tissue. Both requiring forceful injection.

Anyone? Tren Cough?

I have gotten a number of symptoms even just from standard test or test/NPP injections which almost felt like there was something trying to claw its way out of my throat. It was so itchy i couldnt stop coughing. Also a little dizziness and increased heart rate etc. weird.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
This has happened to me twice with test...

after injection, Itchy throat then horrendous coughing..

After researching it seems that it's from injecting too fast or from nicking a vein. It always scares the hell out of me and after the last time it happened I drank a ton of water and it started to subdue.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
This has happened to me twice with test...

after injection, Itchy throat then horrendous coughing..

After researching it seems that it's from injecting too fast or from nicking a vein. It always scares the hell out of me and after the last time it happened I drank a ton of water and it started to subdue.

Test prop?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
The Carrier used like I said, here they used a really thick carrier like Castor-oil, which caused the cough.

http://humrep.oxfordjournals.org/content/10/4/862.short

Abstract

We undertook a prospective survey of the tolerability of deep i.m. injections of testosterone enanthate in a castor oil vehicle, the most widely used form of androgen replacement therapy. Over a period of 8 months, 26 men received 551 weekly injections into the gluteal, deltoid or thigh muscle and side-effects were recorded immediately and 1 week after each injection by the same nurse using a standardized questionnaire. Most injections caused no complaints [389/ 551, 70.6% (95% confidence interval 66.6–74.4%)] but minor local side-effects, mostly pain and bleeding, were common [162/551, 29.4% (25.6–33.4%)]; no serious side-effects were observed. Considering all side-effects, the gluteal site had fewer complaints and was less prone to bleeding but was painful more often than deltoid or thigh injection sites. The laterality of injection at any site had no significant effect on side-effects. The only systemic side-effect was episodes of sudden-onset, non-productive cough associated with faintness following eight injections [1.5% (0.6–2.9%)] which we speculate may have been due to pulmonary oil microembolism. We conclude that, when administered by an experienced nurse, deep i.m. injection of testosterone enanthate in a castor oil vehicle is generally safe and well tolerated but causes relatively frequent minor side-effects, including pain and bleeding. An improved depot form of testosterone would be highly desirable for androgen replacement therapy and hormonal male contraception.

AndroSport

AndroSport

Jul 8, 2012
In the last 6 months or so it has happened to me at least once when pinning each of the following compounds:
Test Cyp alone
Test Cyp + Mast E
Test Cyp + NPP

A

altered beast

Mar 4, 2013
i get the cough every time i just tell people its allergys lol. every time i pin i get rush that last about an hour so i go to the gym right after each pin. every night after i pin i get a fuzzy fealing in my head and im abnormaly tired those nights idk what its from but every time no matter what it happens just used to it now. sometimes at the begining of a cycle like the very first pin the next day i get ache and pains and really tired then its gone.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Anyone get tren cough or similar symptoms from compounds besides tren? I sure as hell do.

Never actually had the full blown cough but here are some of the symptoms I have felt post injection of various compounds:

Sudden rise in heart rate
Core temp increase (perceived not measured)
Burning areas of the skin
A feeling of needles jabbing my scalp
Burning eyes, throat
Tightness of the chest and throat
Deep burning in the chest/lungs
Metallic taste in mouth

Anyone? Tren Cough?

I have as well, and upon my research without a spectral anaylsis, all those symptoms are along the lines of being exposed to mercury. I also read that Exposure also causes a fast intense rapid heart beat and sweating right after exposure. But below is taken directly from Toxic registry website.

Acute Exposure

Many acute health effects are associated with exposure to high levels of elemental mercury vapor. Respiratory symptoms may predominate (cough, sore throat, shortness of breath). Gastrointestinal effects are frequent in the initial set of symptoms (metallic taste, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain) as are CNS effects such as headache, weakness, and visual disturbances. Several days after the initial exposure, symptoms are more similar to those that develop following inorganic mercury poisoning, including ptyalism (heavy salivation), enteritis, and renal damage; there can also be chronic CNS effects, which develop as a result of the ability of absorbed elemental mercury to cross the blood-brain barrier.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic