Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

(Not just) Tren Cough

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I have as well, and upon my research without a spectral anaylsis, all those symptoms are along the lines of being exposed to mercury. I also read that Exposure also causes a fast intense rapid heart beat and sweating right after exposure. But below is taken directly from Toxic registry website.

That says vapor though. How can you be injecting a vapor? In fact I might go further and say you wouldn't inhale elemental mercury vapor. Mercury as a gas is typically found as methyl-mercury (still toxic though of course).

Interesting thought though.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
My thought is that it vaporizes in the blood stream getting mixed with oxygen when it goes to the lungs. Hence causing the rapid heart beat, cough, nausea, sweating, rapid rise in body temperature. The other key symptom you listed is the metallic taste in your mouth. Here is a question, have you noticed anything different in your mood? Sleep? Eating? Or any differences that aren't normal for your digestive system?

That says vapor though. How can you be injecting a vapor? In fact I might go further and say you wouldn't inhale elemental mercury vapor. Mercury as a gas is typically found as methyl-mercury (still toxic though of course).

Interesting thought though.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
My thought is that it vaporizes in the blood stream getting mixed with oxygen when it goes to the lungs. Hence causing the rapid heart beat, cough, nausea, sweating, rapid rise in body temperature. The other key symptom you listed is the metallic taste in your mouth. Here is a question, have you noticed anything different in your mood? Sleep? Eating? Or any differences that aren't normal for your digestive system?

Sleep, eat, mood all normal.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Well monitor yourself and be safe. Any Heavy metal can cause your symptoms. Or a combination of all of them. I was reading a research article on cattle and toxicity with trenbolone, and that said trenbolone can be labeled with titanium. And just doing a quick search pulled up these symptoms. But more research needs to be done. The contaminants can always come from the fact that UGL's aren't typically using pharm purity powders and ingredients.

Eye irritation
Eye pain
Eye redness
Eye burns
Skin pain
Skin redness
Skin burns
Burning sensation
Abdominal pain
Shock
Sore throat
Cough
Shortness of breath
Labored breathing
Mouth irritation
Nose irritation
Chemical pneumonitis
Fluid in the lungs
Pharyngeal swelling
Narrowed larynx
Vomiting
Gastrointestinal tract burns
Gastrointestinal tract strictures

A

altered beast

Mar 4, 2013
thats some hard core shit right there lol i just thought it was good gear

A

altered beast

Mar 4, 2013
how are the symptoms going getting any better

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Well monitor yourself and be safe. Any Heavy metal can cause your symptoms. Or a combination of all of them. I was reading a research article on cattle and toxicity with trenbolone, and that said trenbolone can be labeled with titanium. And just doing a quick search pulled up these symptoms. But more research needs to be done. The contaminants can always come from the fact that UGL's aren't typically using pharm purity powders and ingredients.

Eye irritation
Eye pain
Eye redness
Eye burns
Skin pain
Skin redness
Skin burns
Burning sensation
Abdominal pain
Shock
Sore throat
Cough
Shortness of breath
Labored breathing
Mouth irritation
Nose irritation
Chemical pneumonitis
Fluid in the lungs
Pharyngeal swelling
Narrowed larynx
Vomiting
Gastrointestinal tract burns
Gastrointestinal tract strictures

Good post ! Patrick A did an article about the bad Raws coming out of China, your right about the M, endo toxins, being bad, metals.

A

altered beast

Mar 4, 2013
the sust im doing right now every time i pin it about 5 hours latter gives me a fuzzy feeling in my head. its the weirdest shit. idk if its the fast acting test or what i have asked people and no one has ever heard of it.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
I didn't get a chance to read all the posts but....

If you prime the pin with oil ...then inject you can get a cough because the solvents used enter the blood stream right away because the pin is coated with oil.

Now i just wipe the pin with alcohol to remove any excess oil...no more cough......i was pinning primo and coughing everytime and had to figure out why and that was the reason

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic