Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

North Korea

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
I was talking to a friend in the Philippines and they said that the N.Korea BS is not even on the news. Seems odd since they are right next to them. I wonder if it is a little spin from the white house to distract from the Monsanto bill getting passed. North Korea has been talking shit for how long? Now it matters?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I was wondering what the status on this was. I haven't heard anything else about this subject.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
South Korea & surrounding countries are use to the North Korea bullshit... I read an article that compared North Korea to a barking dog on the other side of the fence... the dog may be barking loud & acting tough but it's not going to do anything.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing North Korea blown off the ****ing map... I'm already tired of their little fat **** leader running his mouth... but that is just me.

8Point

Mar 7, 2013
y opinion is the new bag of shit that runs north korea has to be an extremist all his generals are old and hard core if he does he will get ousted you know its bad when china backs sanctions on them!!!!

8Point

Mar 7, 2013
South Korea & surrounding countries are use to the North Korea bullshit... I read an article that compared North Korea to a barking dog on the other side of the fence... the dog may be barking loud & acting tough but it's not going to do anything.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing North Korea blown off the ****ing map... I'm already tired of their little fat **** leader running his mouth... but that is just me.

BD COOL YOUR MY BOY!!!! Well said North Korea should try something new instead of talking shit they should feed there people there is an idea!

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
It's just fear mongering to distract us from Monsanto and every other jerk move to snatch our rights.

The same as when we had an f-ing war in the middle east but GW decided to spend an hour talking about steroids in baseball.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
N Korea is just talking shit. As much as they would love to fire on us, they ain't that stupid... I don't think. They will keep bullying S Korea untill someone steps in and tells them to chill. I feel bad for the people of N Korea.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
More North Korea news lately.

looks like something may happen soon.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I think they are smarter than initiating any kind of strike against us, especially with anything nuclear related. They know that in the push of that button, or the Green light for an attack, they will be annihilated. NK has and always will be the way they are and pose a threat and keep pushing it's threats until someone from opposing beliefs take over or a civil war starts in NK alone, which is highly unlikely. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if all the media coverage is just a flare up for the bill to be passed. I believe the politicians will do anything it takes to take away our 2nd amendment now. Unfortunately, if that does happen; it's only the beginning. When our rights start being taken away, it won't be NK we will have to worry about or anyone else for that matter, it will be our own citizens (including myself) that our country will have to worry about. If something does happen soon, then so be it, job security for me lol and some of you on here as well I am sure. Also will open up a lot of contract jobs for those of you that aren't military, so with all the horrible things that could come from a possible war, there are some good things.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic