Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Nootropics

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I wasn't sure which forum to put this topic in so feel free to move it as needed.

Anybody here use nootropics? Any input on legit websites? I used to have one years ago but I can't even remember the name. Hoping for some input.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I take them sometimes. Noopept is one of my favs. I also have taken Focus Factor before with good results. It is not a night and day diff until you stop taking it. I find I do not struggle to recall words as I do without as bad.

Dont forget fish oil, creatine and ginko biloba. all of which are good.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I've used a lot of them. Nootropics seem an even bigger "independent response" thing than AAS, so it takes a lot of experimentation. For websites, I guess Nootropics Depot is alright, but I don't like them personally. They get shilled constantly on the Reddit sub, and the owner is a moderator there. When Reddit allowed mods to hide themselves, they did it immediately. It's an abuse of power and conflict of interest. Cosmic Nootropic is international but a good source for harder to find nootropics (like Cerebrolysin... technically not a nootropic but gets used off-label). I've been out of nootropics for a while now, but when I was using them, good old Piracetam was a staple.

Most people looking at nootropics are looking for chemical solutions for lifestyle problems. Then they get frustrated when nothing works. They can augment and enhance when you've got everything else locked in, but they can't overcome a garbage diet or inactivity. No one here really has those problems.

Last edited:
Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Thank you both for the info I will check out those sites I did see all those online but you never know who's legit and who's not. My wife is starting to develop signs of early onset dementia. She's going to be seeing a neurologist soon I know things like P21 and Cerebrolysin show some promise of keeping amyloid plaque from building as quickly. Semax and selank seem to have some positive cognitive effects.

I know nothing is 100% and each user is going to have different experiences and results but just looking for the best company for legit product.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Thank you both for the info I will check out those sites I did see all those online but you never know who's legit and who's not. My wife is starting to develop signs of early onset dementia. She's going to be seeing a neurologist soon I know things like P21 and Cerebrolysin show some promise of keeping amyloid plaque from building as quickly. Semax and selank seem to have some positive cognitive effects.

I know nothing is 100% and each user is going to have different experiences and results but just looking for the best company for legit product.

Ceretropic may have been the one you used years ago. For all practical purposes, it is now Nootropics Depot. If you are looking into those peptides/nootropics, they do have some sprays available, but most of your injectables are going to be sourced elsewhere other than ND. A good, reputable source I've used is Xpeptides. He doesn't have a site but maintains a list on the current iteration of SST. He carries the more exotic ones like the amidated versions, as well... like Nootropics Depot used to carry before he got so big he started getting noticed by regulatory agencies. Cosmic should also have some of them. There's another international one I've used but can't think of the name. If I remember correctly, the amidated versions cross the blood-brain barrier more easily, which would be key in your use case. Cosmic is routinely recommended as a source for Cerebrolysin, and they are frequently out of stock.. or used to be.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
By the way, Xpeptides is also who I use for anti-aging cycles.. Epithalon, Thymalin, and Ghk-Cu when I want to feel like I've injected hot cigarettes.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
By the way, Xpeptides is also who I use for anti-aging cycles.. Epithalon, Thymalin, and Ghk-Cu when I want to feel like I've injected hot cigarettes.
Ghk-Cu I was just looking at that for anti-aging. Is that the one that burns? I use copper peptide on my skin and it has some spice sometimes.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Ceretropic may have been the one you used years ago. For all practical purposes, it is now Nootropics Depot. If you are looking into those peptides/nootropics, they do have some sprays available, but most of your injectables are going to be sourced elsewhere other than ND. A good, reputable source I've used is Xpeptides. He doesn't have a site but maintains a list on the current iteration of SST. He carries the more exotic ones like the amidated versions, as well... like Nootropics Depot used to carry before he got so big he started getting noticed by regulatory agencies. Cosmic should also have some of them. There's another international one I've used but can't think of the name. If I remember correctly, the amidated versions cross the blood-brain barrier more easily, which would be key in your use case. Cosmic is routinely recommended as a source for Cerebrolysin, and they are frequently out of stock.. or used to be.
From what I have read the amidated as the ones that do cross over and for what I am looking for with my wife is for sure.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Ghk-Cu I was just looking at that for anti-aging. Is that the one that burns? I use copper peptide on my skin and it has some spice sometimes.

Transdermal GHK-Cu with DMSO is probably a better method. I injected it subcutaneously and ended up with lumps that lasted over a year. Burned like hell when injected, too. The only other worse injection I've ever done is ITPP from Behemoth Labz... my god they suck at brewing. Epithalon and Thymalin were painless (Xpeptides).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic