jacobss
What's New?

Nonresponders to certain steroids

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
But no problems with EQs cousin dbol or trens cousin deca?

No. Grow like a week on NPP and dbol works just like advertised, although not my favorite.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I've tried EQ from 3 different reputable sources at doses ranging from pretty typical to moderately high, and never have gotten too much out of it. And I'm a low dose person on everything else. As much as this makes no sense to me, I don't seem to respond to EQ.

My wife is a nonresponder to my sexual advances... I just hope that she won't respond better from a different source!

Same here, Tommy. I wish my body would respond better to EQ as well. You read logs about others members results from incorporating EQ, and it’s jusy mind boggling.

On the other hand, my body responds very well to Deca, even at low doses. Not much on sides either.

Dbol is another that’s excellent for me while on it, however I piss out the majority of the water weight gains after discontinuing. I do have high blood pressure issues, so it’d not a compound I incorporate anymore.

G-Seuss

G-Seuss

May 5, 2018
Sustanon for me, ran it for 10 weeks and felt nothing, got no results. Thought I had bunk gear. Gave my other 3 bottles to a friend and that fucker blew up. Ridiculous, how the hell do you not respond to certain stuff.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Sustanon for me, ran it for 10 weeks and felt nothing, got no results. Thought I had bunk gear. Gave my other 3 bottles to a friend and that fucker blew up. Ridiculous, how the hell do you not respond to certain stuff.

All men should respond to testosterone, right?

Could it be ester related? And if so is it likely that you were a non responder to 4 different esters?

Strange.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
You didn't get any sides either? I've seen some people respond better to Test than others, but they all had some type of response. A lot of the differences between who responded better and who didn't was directly related to training, rest and especially diet.

G-Seuss

G-Seuss

May 5, 2018
You didn't get any sides either? I've seen some people respond better to Test than others, but they all had some type of response. A lot of the differences between who responded better and who didn't was directly related to training, rest and especially diet.
No sides either, absolutely nothing. Training, rest, and diet were good. I’m on a Tren/Test cycle now, and can’t complain. I’ve tried Sus a few times and for whatever reason it does nothing.

G-Seuss

G-Seuss

May 5, 2018
All men should respond to testosterone, right?

Could it be ester related? And if so is it likely that you were a non responder to 4 different esters?

Strange.
I respond good to Test Cyp, Test E, and Prop. It is strange, I’ve ran Sus several times with the same luck. This last time I just gave up, it’s a waste of money for me. Trial and error I suppose.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I respond good to Test Cyp, Test E, and Prop. It is strange, I’ve ran Sus several times with the same luck. This last time I just gave up, it’s a waste of money for me. Trial and error I suppose.

The most likely scenario is that your sust was, like all are, much higher in the long ester, and you didn’t wait long enough to feel the full effects of however many mgs you thought should be hitting you.

Very common.

I don’t respond great to low dose anything, with the exception of test and var. So I think that means that I’m a great responder to those two, and average responder to everything else, if I take enough.

G-Seuss

G-Seuss

May 5, 2018
How
The most likely scenario is that your sust was, like all are, much higher in the long ester, and you didn’t wait long enough to feel the full effects of however many mgs you thought should be hitting you.

Very common.

I don’t respond great to low dose anything, with the exception of test and var. So I think that means that I’m a great responder to those two, and average responder to everything else, if I take enough.
long does it take with Sus? The last time I ran 900mg/wk for 10 weeks and still felt nothing. I tried really low doses at 300mg/wk and 600mg/wk, and all at different times. I experimented with it thinking it was junk, but like I said, gave it to a friend and he did great with it. I respond good to just about everything. Even low doses of Var too. I figured 10 weeks was plenty long for Sus. It didn’t even increase libido, very disappointing. Should I have kept on with it?

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
How

long does it take with Sus? The last time I ran 900mg/wk for 10 weeks and still felt nothing. I tried really low doses at 300mg/wk and 600mg/wk, and all at different times. I experimented with it thinking it was junk, but like I said, gave it to a friend and he did great with it. I respond good to just about everything. Even low doses of Var too. I figured 10 weeks was plenty long for Sus. It didn’t even increase libido, very disappointing. Should I have kept on with it?

6 weeks for sustanon to shine IME.

Yes, it's mostly very long esters but you were on a high dose. That's enough prop to increase libido within 1-2 weeks.

Considering you said you felt "nothing", I doubt running it longer would have mattered. But I have no explanation why a test blend wouldn't work for you.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Between the prop and phenyl prop, sus is an eod pin until your blood levels are up. If you respond to prop, you should respond to sus taken the same way. I would do 250mg sus eod but I dont like to cruise so never used again.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I know this is old but it's fascinating for me.
No response to eq
Med response to test c
Great response to Deca du
Great response to test e, p

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic