Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Non Stimulant fatburners

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
I am just going to use what i have supp wise - multi vite, vitamin C, Vitamin E, ALA, and hepaticlear(liver stuff). P.s i have lost 12ish pounds in the past 4 weeks on keto :)

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
You might consider Lipolyze Evolved, it seems to be a non stimulant fat burner. Its made by Species Nutrition. It used to have Usnic Acid as its main ingredient, but it was shown to be Hepatotoxic and was removed from the product.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
I just began Lipolyze by species as it was recommended by my friend who's an IFBB pro and uses it for prep.. Been on 3 days ... I woke up leaner today for sure , no stims

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
GW501516 . Is close to DNP for results without the lethargy. But it does have sides.. for me cluster pimples .. three different areas , the three different times I used it. Slightly blurred vision and white of eyes discolouration.

I am reluctant to use it again .. because of the eye issues are not good, given the profession I am in.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
If you are consuming large amounts of fat try taking Xenical/Alli (orlistat). It will block 20 to 30% of the fat from being digested. You'll poop out lots of neon orange oil with your turd. And better wear a Man-pon in your ass crack if you plan on farting...

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
If you are consuming large amounts of fat try taking Xenical/Alli (orlistat). It will block 20 to 30% of the fat from being digested. You'll poop out lots of neon orange oil with your turd. And better wear a Man-pon in your ass crack if you plan on farting...

Neon orange oil when you poop, im in!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic