Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

nolvadex side effects

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
i am using the nolvadex for my pct since i havent been able to get my hands on any proviron yet...

my question is, has anyone else experienced a break out of the skin? not acne, but definitely getting
breaks outs in areas that i originally only got when starting test?

i feel like a teenager :( any suggestions?

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
ugh...I am going to be running nolvadex and proviron in a few weeks...my skin is already "problematic" and I don't need the help breaking out LOL. I guess the usual anti acne methods...wash with salcylic acid etc. etc.

Sorry it is being a problem...maybe it won't last long? I am curious of any other sides you might get that I need to be aware of. My experience so far has only been with var and winny (and clen..but that doesn't count LOL), so I am kinda hoping for remaining fairly sides free.

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
my skin was always good until i started the test... but with each cycle i had less and less of a reaction.... but i am definitely noticing that i am breaking out again and i have been off cycle for 2 weeks.. the only thing different is the nolva...so i am just making an assumption.

Georgia

Georgia

Mar 31, 2012
I just started Nolva yesterday. Haven't experienced anything as of yet....but I wouldn't notice cause I'm already pretty acne prone on my back

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
hell, I never had acne til I was 32 LOL..and I still have it a decade later...not horrible mind you...but about once a month I get a flare up :(

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Usualy it's androgens in women but being a synthetic estrogen the nolva could very well be agitating things.

Lota guys break out like crazy pct clomid/nolva use but don't have much trouble during cycles, excluding tren.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
being an anti estrogen nolva is considered androgenic (it suppresses the estrogen rather than increasing the male hormone directly)..at least from what I read...unless I am misunderstanding

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
being an anti estrogen nolva is considered androgenic (it suppresses the estrogen rather than increasing the male hormone directly)..at least from what I read...unless I am misunderstanding

Estrogenic actions but only androgenic in the fact that it stimulats the HPA to boost hormone production of course,
you can be getting some extra androgens and estro rebound imo with the nolva stimulating the bodies own hormones.
Androgens being higher do to that.

All the natural estrogen it is stimulating for the most part is being blocked but not the androgens it is increasting.

In men this is not a prob but with women being so much more androgen sensitive probably so, good point shan.

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
shine, any insight as to how i should be cycling off the nolva? been 2 weeks straight now at 50mg/day...whats your consideration?

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
when i had ance the doc gave me a druig called Accutane or raccutane one of them its called 40mg ED worked amazing for me!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
shine, any insight as to how i should be cycling off the nolva? been 2 weeks straight now at 50mg/day...whats your consideration?

Taper down the dose for two weeks gradualy to keep estrogen rebound away, taper down the dose tilll it's in the 5mg range or close if you can.

Men do this with there pct but imo it's more important for women to help ease the sides.

This is where the taper into prov is needed imo, as it' doesn't stimulate natural estrogen production but doesn't hinder the hpa in low doses, blocks the effects of high estrogen till it's with in normal range.

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
shine i love the idea of a taper into proviron but i cant seem to get my hands on a good source.... at this point
all i have is the nolva......i worry about my rebounding... i dont want to turn into too much of a girl.. no one
will recognize me...

help!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic