Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

no GH sides

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
another question... what is your protocol and how are you storing these kits?

For now I've just been injecting 5iu sub-q all at once in the morning. I store them in the fridge, even before reconstituting, and use home made bacteriostatic water for the reconstitution. I may split up the injections to twice per day but I'm not sure how much it will matter.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
For now I've just been injecting 5iu sub-q all at once in the morning. I store them in the fridge, even before reconstituting, and use home made bacteriostatic water for the reconstitution. I may split up the injections to twice per day but I'm not sure how much it will matter.

Nothing wrong with the injection protocol or storage... I question the homemade BAC.. you may want to just try sterile water, if you are doing 5iu sterile water will be fine... the bottle will be done in 24hrs of reconstitution anyway....

one more question... what color are the tops on these hyges?

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
Nothing wrong with the injection protocol or storage... I question the homemade BAC.. you may want to just try sterile water, if you are doing 5iu sterile water will be fine... the bottle will be done in 24hrs of reconstitution anyway....

one more question... what color are the tops on these hyges?

I have no idea why you would question the BW I made. It's a pretty simple process and even if I completely messed it up (impossible), the first time I injected the GH after reconstituting wouldn't matter.

I always laugh when people talk about the color of the tops with GH. Especially when I hear things like "those yellow tops were awesome"....as if sticking a yellow top on the vial means anything at all or that all vials of GH with a yellow top are equal, lol! I guarantee there are sources selling the same exact product out there where they stick reds and blues on some vials and sell the reds for more than the blues....and there will be people out there talking about how great the reds are, lol. To answer your question, they are brown with pinwheels and everything looks like the picture on hygetopin.com.cn. I never thought these were fake from the start, I was just asking the question as to whether or not all people get sides or not.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I have no idea why you would question the BW I made. It's a pretty simple process and even if I completely messed it up (impossible), the first time I injected the GH after reconstituting wouldn't matter.

I always laugh when people talk about the color of the tops with GH. Especially when I hear things like "those yellow tops were awesome"....as if sticking a yellow top on the vial means anything at all or that all vials of GH with a yellow top are equal, lol! I guarantee there are sources selling the same exact product out there where they stick reds and blues on some vials and sell the reds for more than the blues....and there will be people out there talking about how great the reds are, lol. To answer your question, they are brown with pinwheels and everything looks like the picture on hygetopin.com.cn. I never thought these were fake from the start, I was just asking the question as to whether or not all people get sides or not.

the color of the tops matter when you are dealing with name brand like hygetropin... I wasnt discussing generics...

they choose certain colors for a reason, one being anti-counterfit.

And yes... the initial post sounded like you doubted the integrity of your GH...

I have no idea where you got it... nor do I care... I am trying to help you here... If you dont want help dont ask for it.

as for the BAC... yes... it does matter if you f uck it up... too much BA will ruin the GH... so it isnt impossible...

I was simply trying to help you here... looks like you dont need it...

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Actually certain colors merely mean brand - trusting where and whom are the factors .

As far as making your own bac h2o - did you share that info already? I mean it's cheap enough and easy to find but I guess in emergency - how did that work for ya ?

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
As far as making your own bac h2o - did you share that info already? I mean it's cheap enough and easy to find but I guess in emergency - how did that work for ya ?

Not anymore. It used to be $4 for 30mL but it's been back ordered everywhere for months. It's dirt cheap to make, it cost me $10 to make 300mL and I have no doubt that's it's properly made.

The lab results are in and the stuff is legit and working. I was going to follow the same protocol that everyone here uses, which seems to be injecting 10iu's IM 3 hours prior to testing. I forgot to inject IM and did sub-q like usual that day. From what I was reading, it seems that sub-q injections peak later. The test was done 3.5 hours post injection, but I hear it takes well over 4 hours to peak when injecting sub-q....if that info is correct. The GH serum test was 15.2 ng/mL (normal range is 0.0 - 2.9). Maybe I'll get it done again in a few weeks and remember to inject IM next time. This stuff came straight from the factory where it's made. My friend knows someone who works there and gets it dirt cheap. Hyge's are distributed by KeFei these days. I wonder if KeFei is the same formula now? I may get one of those kits and have it tested. They are even cheaper.

If anyone is interested my test levels were 1238ng/dl and estrodial was 29.6pg/mL. That was on 200mg/week of test and 6mg EOD of exemestane.

Last edited:
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
glad to hear your gh is legit chris. this just goes to show how each and everyone of us is different when it comes to sides.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
glad to hear your gh is legit chris. this just goes to show how each and everyone of us is different when it comes to sides.

Yup, it sure seems that way. I'm not surprised, my body seems almost resistant to many types of medication. For example, my prescribed Synthroid (T4) dose is over 3x the norm and it's still not enough to get my levels in the normal range.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Not anymore. It used to be $4 for 30mL but it's been back ordered everywhere for months. It's dirt cheap to make, it cost me $10 to make 300mL and I have no doubt that's it's properly made.

The lab results are in and the stuff is legit and working. I was going to follow the same protocol that everyone here uses, which seems to be injecting 10iu's IM 3 hours prior to testing. I forgot to inject IM and did sub-q like usual that day. From what I was reading, it seems that sub-q injections peak later. The test was done 3.5 hours post injection, but I hear it takes well over 4 hours to peak when injecting sub-q....if that info is correct. The GH serum test was 15.2 ng/mL (normal range is 0.0 - 2.9). Maybe I'll get it done again in a few weeks and remember to inject IM next time. This stuff came straight from the factory where it's made. My friend knows someone who works there and gets it dirt cheap. Hyge's are distributed by KeFei these days. I wonder if KeFei is the same formula now? I may get one of those kits and have it tested. They are even cheaper.

If anyone is interested my test levels were 1238ng/dl and estrodial was 29.6pg/mL. That was on 200mg/week of test and 6mg EOD of exemestane.

When was your last test shot? Are you using cyp?

H

hermeshgh

May 1, 2013
So you've been on GH for 4 days? Take 10iu for 2 weeks straight. You'll see sides if it's real.

Hey Sgt, best way to know what you have is to spring the 45.00 for a serum test, it will cost about 3x's that much to pin and guess.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
I was running 10IU ED for a few months of Nutropin AQ pens..... right from CVS and had no sides at all....none.

As i read through the thread i see you figured out your hgh was real but i figured i would post up anyway.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
The lab results are in and the stuff is legit and working. I was going to follow the same protocol that everyone here uses, which seems to be injecting 10iu's IM 3 hours prior to testing. I forgot to inject IM and did sub-q like usual that day. From what I was reading, it seems that sub-q injections peak later. The test was done 3.5 hours post injection, but I hear it takes well over 4 hours to peak when injecting sub-q....if that info is correct. The GH serum test was 15.2 ng/mL (normal range is 0.0 - 2.9).

GH injections wether Sub Q or IM they will have similar peak levels and release times. If you would have gotten the test done right at or a little under three hours I'm sure you levels would be a little higher. No need to test again in my opinion.

mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic