Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

No carb diet

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
I love carb cycling, not only do you get a chance for some free meals it really has been a large positive to my progress compared to straight keto low-carbing for long periods at a time. Bodyfat testing has shown me more muscle loss when doing straight low carbing and much better results giving myself one day a week off. This also keeps your body confused and doesnt get a chance to slow your metobilism.

what i prefer to do as well. body cant adapt, you arent starving 24/7 and you are only wasted tired for short periods of time. i have tried keto, steady carb and just about everything else under the sun as far as prep goes and i found that cycling carbs is the best approach for me. i damn near lost my mind on keto

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
i can attest that if you stay on 0 carbs for a long period of time you will hate life. some good points and tips above though.

No disrespect but zero carbs is ridiculous imo...your body needs X amount of carbs just to function properly. IF you want to walk around like a freaking zombie then I guess its ok. Carb cycling would be a much better option. Even if your adding good fats for energy to train your workouts will suck, you won't get a good pump at all if you can even make it through a workout. Not to mention you'll be flat as hell and look like shit.

gerard

gerard

Apr 19, 2012
I believe in a Low Carb diet... I keep mind around 100grams a day.. The brain needs carbs

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic