Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Night Sweats and such

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Any of you ever get heavy night sweats and wake up wanting to drink and eat everything in the house? That’s common for me when I run tren but I’m only running some test and mast right now. Just curious if anyone else deals with it or if I’m somehow becoming hypoglycemic lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I had very similar sides on mast after years of tren. Honestly, I started eating so much fruit after about 25-30 nights of 12-1500 calorie binges. Inevitably, I went back to tren and cut mast out.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I had this and asked my Dr. during a routine check-up. Probably not the case but some cancers cause it. He also said for some reason, it comes during the change of wither to spring and fall to winter. Got it a few times; mine lasted a week or two and went away.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Sounds like fun......i am only running Npp / Prop and not too crazy hungry.

Try eating a ice cream cones before bed and you should be OK:cool:

I miss the tren....might need to jump on for 6 weeks.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Any of you ever get heavy night sweats and wake up wanting to drink and eat everything in the house? That’s common for me when I run tren but I’m only running some test and mast right now. Just curious if anyone else deals with it or if I’m somehow becoming hypoglycemic lol!

How much are you taking? I get this sometimes for the first week or so until my body adapts, but I get this from Tren. Masteron treats me well.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I'm on test/mast/Winny and hungry all the time. I actually noticed less hunger when I'm on trend because it runs me down so I don't feel like eating.

After many many years of tren
use I can't take the restless nights so I doubt I'll ever do it again.

I don't think that I'm any hungrier than I normally am. I'm still a fat kid inside that can eat and eat all day long.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks for all the responses fellas. Lol let’s definitely hope it’s not some form of cancer. No bueno. I will absolutely start smashing an ice cream cone before bed. That sounds amazing. I’m only running 600mg of test and 400mg of mast a week. I’m thinking it could be from not being able to eat as much as I needed to through the day for a few weeks. I keep it pretty cold in my house. The carb cravings and thirst could potentially be from being under hydrated as well. I thought I would get feedback from you guys and some of your experiences. I’m definitely keeping an eye on it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic