Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Nicole Wilkins Mrs. Figure Olympia Supersized!

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I need to print out this picture and put it up in my bedroom. That way when I'm having sex I can stare at so I can last longer. Either this or a picture of my mom, both would work.

So your saying you would not drill the one on the right?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
That's Dana Lynn Bailey, Ms. Physique Olympia. She is insanely popular and frankly you would bang her if you knew how much money she is worth.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Well then the $ would just be a bonus because I would destroy that broke or not.

K

Kätzchen

TID Lady Member
Sep 3, 2013
I love the new Nicole! As a figure competitor that is reistant to going over to Physique I am loving the increased muscularity & how it's recieved. Let the Bikini girls be soft & flirty.
That pic of Nicole with DLB is what gets me up & going every day - they both look fantastic. Nicole is pretty close to what I would consider a perfect balance IMO.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I love the new Nicole! As a figure competitor that is reistant to going over to Physique I am loving the increased muscularity & how it's recieved. Let the Bikini girls be soft & flirty.
That pic of Nicole with DLB is what gets me up & going every day - they both look fantastic. Nicole is pretty close to what I would consider a perfect balance IMO.

yes me too. I love Erin but Nicole killed her at the O

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic