Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

NFL Playoffs

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
To bet who the winner of this Super Bowl is going to be tough. I haven't been fond of the eagles all season, and now one of their OL was indicted for rape and kidnapping back in 2019. And its Jalen Hurts first Super Bowl. At least Mahomes has been there 2x, won one and lost one. So I think experience playing in that game means something. But him having that high ankle sprain, not sure how well that will hold up.. Decisions, decisions.. Might look at the O/U instead, and just take the Under..

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I don't know but whoever is choosing the winners needs to start picking the Cowboys again God Damn It! :oops::oops:o_O
Bro, I love the Cowboys too but we are doomed with a mediocre QB and an owner that thinks he is a coach.

As for the SB, Come on KC! Just do not want the Eagles to win.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
To bet who the winner of this Super Bowl is going to be tough. I haven't been fond of the eagles all season, and now one of their OL was indicted for rape and kidnapping back in 2019. And its Jalen Hurts first Super Bowl. At least Mahomes has been there 2x, won one and lost one. So I think experience playing in that game means something. But him having that high ankle sprain, not sure how well that will hold up.. Decisions, decisions.. Might look at the O/U instead, and just take the Under..

The Philly O lineman rapist is a non factor in the game. Not a starter.
The game will be decided by the battle of the Philly O line Vs KC D line.

if I was going to bet, I’d tease Philly and the under.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Anybody but the eagles and that's hard for me to back kc as I think I despise half breed girlie man mahomie more than any other qb in the league heavily influenced by his bitch of a wife and sissy brother. Jesus can some body give these girlie men some testosterone?

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Bro, I love the Cowboys too but we are doomed with a mediocre QB and an owner that thinks he is a coach.

As for the SB, Come on KC! Just do not want the Eagles to win.
Fuck the Eagles. I'm not just rooting for KC because I dislike the Eagles but also cuz the Chiefs started out as the Dallas Texans and won an AFL Championship on Dallas.

I like Hurts and the Eagles are good but yeah fuck the Eagles.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
The Philly O lineman rapist is a non factor in the game. Not a starter.
The game will be decided by the battle of the Philly O line Vs KC D line.

if I was going to bet, I’d tease Philly and the under.
I hate Philly but peeps have been underestimating their defense all year. Their D is just as good if not better than Dallas or SF.

Mahomes is going to have to have another MVP performance IMO for Chiefs to win but he is fully capable of it.
The experience factor with the QBs will benefit Mahomes. Several Eagles have been here before though too.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I hate Philly but peeps have been underestimating their defense all year. Their D is just as good if not better than Dallas or SF.

Mahomes is going to have to have another MVP performance IMO for Chiefs to win but he is fully capable of it.
The experience factor with the QBs will benefit Mahomes. Several Eagles have been here before though too.

I also hate Philly. I don't think Hurts will be rattled by the Super Bowl experience.

I think Mahomes has more pressure on him to win the game then Hurts, and I agree - he will need to be perfect. His ankle will be fine by game time so thats a non-factor.

I think Philly might be smart enough to double Kelce and not let him run wild catching passes between the numbers. I still can't figure out why teams were just leaving him wide open all through the playoffs. Double him and force somone else to beat you - especially in the red zone.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I am now leaning towards Philly or the Under. KC has hurt receivers, Kielce bad back, Mahomes high ankle sprain. Think it is too much to overcome against Philly.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic