Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

newby.

S

strongishsteve

Apr 29, 2013
nooby friends!!

that's a cool avi azog. whats the general jist for avi's here folks? random Viking or comic stuff or do I go with the mandatory physique shot?

Azog

Azog

Sep 9, 2012
nooby friends!!

that's a cool avi azog. whats the general jist for avi's here folks? random Viking or comic stuff or do I go with the mandatory physique shot?

Haha whatever you want? I would put a pic of me in my avi, but everyone would annihilate me.

S

strongishsteve

Apr 29, 2013
torn between my skinny frame looking like it needs a tan, wolverine squaring up to the hulk or a naked Viking chick fighting a giant gorilla....

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Anything with a naked chic supersedes all lol...

mountain monster

mountain monster

Dec 16, 2011
Welcome to TID! always nice to have another fighter around!

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
torn between my skinny frame looking like it needs a tan, wolverine squaring up to the hulk or a naked Viking chick fighting a giant gorilla....

Chick/gorilla for the win...

Welcome to the board, keep striving, DOMINATE!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
nooby friends!!

Anything cool is good as an Avi. Welcome.

I got my black belt in December. At my school we study a mix of kenpo karate, muai thai and jiu jitsu, but we are doing it for recreation, not competitive fighting.

Are you training to be a competitive MMA fighter?

Last edited:
S

strongishsteve

Apr 29, 2013
nah, the MMA i take part in because its fun, it gets my fitness up sharpish and because i suck at it (i'm very stubborn) i'm focusing on the boxing mainly but not throwing out the idea of some B or C class mma bouts in a year or two

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic