Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Newbie from Edmonton AB Canada

Sedoj

Sedoj

TID Lady Member
Aug 27, 2013
Well I've finally decided to join the forums after creeping on everones posts for about 3 months! Lots of great information and a serious group of people who are really into nutrition & training!!! I LOVE it!

cliff notes version of me... single 40 yr old female, celiac, figure competitor, business analyst/personal trainer/student

On that note... I'm off to 'The Lounge - Off Topic Chat' to post some more!

Cheers,
Sedoj

With discipline, belief, and the right knowledge, we become the best we can be :)

sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
Welcome to the Den Sedoj! Nice to have a few females on the forum and i hope you enjoy your stay here.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I am very happy to have you here. Please make yourself at home.

Sedoj

Sedoj

TID Lady Member
Aug 27, 2013
Thanks everyone! I've read through the newbie posts and am still trying to figure things out so i'll apologize in advance for any newbie faux paus...!

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Thanks everyone! I've read through the newbie posts and am still trying to figure things out so i'll apologize in advance for any newbie faux paus...!

You mean like not contributing anything or asking for any advice or having any type of conversation before dropping the "come sign up and vote for me on this website" bullshit?

Sedoj

Sedoj

TID Lady Member
Aug 27, 2013
You mean like not contributing anything or asking for any advice or having any type of conversation before dropping the "come sign up and vote for me on this website" bullshit?

noted... thank you!

Johnny Test

Johnny Test

Oct 29, 2013
Welcome to the Den Sedoj enjoy your stay here

John

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic