Members
Latest Member
geniunepassports
What's New?

New

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
I signed up here a few weeks ago and posted, but account went bad or something. Maybe I was banned already. Anyway, back and new intro.

Im 55, from and still live in Detroit. Member of a couple other forums. Im a BB'r, HRT'r and add other stuff in to keep big.

hope I can contribute.

WW

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
welcome to the den,good too see we got some mature lifters on here

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
Here is a current pic. Skin and bod is old. Cut me some slack LOL! Im in denial

Stats; 5"9 205 lbs now.

Last edited:
Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Welcome bro, I am getting there too, you will find a lot of 40 somethings on here, btw that's a good pic bro, nothing at all wrong there.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I signed up here a few weeks ago and posted, but account went bad or something. Maybe I was banned already. Anyway, back and new intro.

Im 55, from and still live in Detroit. Member of a couple other forums. Im a BB'r, HRT'r and add other stuff in to keep big.

hope I can contribute.

WW
Welcome bro. I am doing a bunch of reading and listening on TRT. I am 45. Do you blast and cruise? What is protocol? What works? Start a thread bro.

Thanks and again, welcome.
-CC-

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
Welcome bro. I am doing a bunch of reading and listening on TRT. I am 45. Do you blast and cruise? What is protocol? What works? Start a thread bro.

Thanks and again, welcome.
-CC-
I will start a thread on it. I blast most of the year, pretty high. I can get away with it. Whats it going to do, kill me in 20 years? LOL! Ill either be dead then anyway or close to it. I blast pretty heavy for 6-8 months. HRT the rest of the year.
favorites are Dbol IM, tren and Mast. Of course test-C