Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

New

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
I signed up here a few weeks ago and posted, but account went bad or something. Maybe I was banned already. Anyway, back and new intro.

Im 55, from and still live in Detroit. Member of a couple other forums. Im a BB'r, HRT'r and add other stuff in to keep big.

hope I can contribute.

WW

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
welcome to the den,good too see we got some mature lifters on here

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Welcome to the show!

Post up and join the family bro.

peace.

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
Here is a current pic. Skin and bod is old. Cut me some slack LOL! Im in denial

contest166-2-3-1-1-1.jpg

Stats; 5"9 205 lbs now.

Last edited:
Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Welcome bro, I am getting there too, you will find a lot of 40 somethings on here, btw that's a good pic bro, nothing at all wrong there.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I signed up here a few weeks ago and posted, but account went bad or something. Maybe I was banned already. Anyway, back and new intro.

Im 55, from and still live in Detroit. Member of a couple other forums. Im a BB'r, HRT'r and add other stuff in to keep big.

hope I can contribute.

WW

Welcome bro. I am doing a bunch of reading and listening on TRT. I am 45. Do you blast and cruise? What is protocol? What works? Start a thread bro.

Thanks and again, welcome.
-CC-

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
Welcome bro. I am doing a bunch of reading and listening on TRT. I am 45. Do you blast and cruise? What is protocol? What works? Start a thread bro.

Thanks and again, welcome.
-CC-

I will start a thread on it. I blast most of the year, pretty high. I can get away with it. Whats it going to do, kill me in 20 years? LOL! Ill either be dead then anyway or close to it. I blast pretty heavy for 6-8 months. HRT the rest of the year.
favorites are Dbol IM, tren and Mast. Of course test-C

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID, make yourself at home

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic