Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New with question on AAS

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
hello everyone I am new to this site and find it really interesting. I am looking to drop about 30 pounds of fat. I weight train with pyramid training 3 days a week and cardio 3 days a week. I eat a clean diet and have been trying this for 3 months with no results and have become really frustrated. So I ran into a friend who is a chemist and has a lot of different things to try. So I decided to get the big guns out and need some advice. I just purchased Anavar and have been taking 15 mg the last 2 days. He also has DNP which sounds really interesting also the CJC -1295 also sounds great. But not sure if I can use them all together? Would love some input. Oh ya I am a female 36 in good health with 30 pounds to lose. He also has Tritrenbolone, Trenbolone, boldeqone, deca, winstrol, mechano growth factor, insulin like growth, sermolin, and Ghrp2,4 6.. Also gettin Clenbutrol in a few weeks. Can anyone help with dosage? And advice? Thank you

I qouted what she said and then said that her source is crazy for recomending this stuff(DNP for a beginner or even TREN?), Typically a woman would use Nolva, Clen, Var, or Primo.............Sorry if that came off harsh but I would rather let her know that I think her source is crazy than hurt her feelings..............On a better note I do agree that Clen should be where you start and once you loose the weight you are trying to loose, Var would be great to help you tone up and show some Definition..............There has to be something that you are missing not to have had some results in 7 weeks, your calorie intake might be clean but still too high.............and while using var while working out remember that muscle weighs more than fat so not to say that you arent making improvements they might not be as noticeable as they would be if you focus on a strict cardio plan to help you loose the unwanted fat first................Clen is used for fatloss and I think that you should start there.... Best of Luck to ya!

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
[/B]

Typically a woman would use Nolva, Clen, Var, or Primo.............Sorry if that came off harsh but I would rather let her know that I think her source is crazy than hurt her feelings..............On a better note I do agree that Clen should be where you start and once you loose the weight you are trying to loose, Var would be great to help you tone up and show some Definition..............There has to be something that you are missing not to have had some results in 7 weeks, your calorie intake might be clean but still too high.............and while using var while working out remember that muscle weighs more than fat so not to say that you arent making improvements they might not be as noticeable as they would be if you focus on a strict cardio plan to help you loose the unwanted fat first................Clen is used for fatloss and I think that you should start there.... Best of Luck to ya!

Clen yes, Nolva no.

Var or Primo AFTER she loses the weight. And I like NPP way better than Primo.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
Personally I have used all of those products and I would recommend simply trying a keto diet if your goal is to lose as much weight as possible as fast as possible. Clen and anavar are good bolt on's if you already a have a solid diet and workout regimen. DNP is very dangerous and can kill you if you dont know what you are doing. That said it does work however its likely you will find the sides are not worth it.

Anybody else have thoughts on this?

agreed i have also used the substances listed and had the best fat loss on a straight keto diet with LOW INTENSITY cardio 30-40min fasted.. I wouldnt say var will do much for fat loss. when im dieting and it has plateau i hit clen 2 weeks on 3 weeks off, a low dose of t3 and have run 2 week dnp cycles which as you know (hopefully) is not only physically uncomfortable but can be dangerous unless you are VERY CAREFUL. i almost NEVER recommend people running DNP as anything but some sort of last resort if you was SO behind prepping for a competition you have left yourself little choice.

i would try the keto diet, switch to low intensity cardio which is a must when low cal/low carb unless you would like to lose muscle and if at the end you are stuck add t3..

dointhemost

dointhemost

TID Lady Member
Feb 9, 2011
Thank you all for being so helpful..Much appreciated

dointhemost

dointhemost

TID Lady Member
Feb 9, 2011
O.k tommygun2

My diet today goes like this:

Breakfast - low glycemic shake
snack- Hanful of almonds and an orange
lunch- low glcemic shake
dinner- chicken breast,wildrice and asparagus
snack - apples with 1 tbsp peanut butter

I also cut down on weights this week and upped my cardio to 45-55 minutes on incline treadmill..

So I should get off the anavar? What about the CJC 1295 and the GHRP 2? None of these will work?

N

Neveroutgunned

Feb 9, 2011
I started training my wife 6 months ago, 100% natural. since we began she's dropped from size 12 to 6, 180 to 150 and several inches. strength gain has tripled to quadrupled as well. if you have 30 lbs to lose and you are exersizing and dieting you're not doing it right. don't ever turn to products that are unnatural to undue what you have done to yourself, it just doesn't work that way. buy some books on nutrient timing and talk to a nutritionist. that alone is a fraction of the cost of the drugs you've referred to. diet is 70%. period. talk to your doctor and do blood work and make sure all your levels are normal. then impliment a new routine for training and cardio from some of the females on the forum. do you count macros??

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
O.k tommygun2

My diet today goes like this:

Breakfast - low glycemic shake
snack- Hanful of almonds and an orange
lunch- low glcemic shake
dinner- chicken breast,wildrice and asparagus
snack - apples with 1 tbsp peanut butter

I also cut down on weights this week and upped my cardio to 45-55 minutes on incline treadmill..

So I should get off the anavar? What about the CJC 1295 and the GHRP 2? None of these will work?

The diet does not look too bad. You're distributing your calories well, and your carb content looks modest as well. Some people will recommend you not do the shakes, but use whole foods. That's a good idea, but if the shakes make it more practical to stick with the diet, particularly during the day at work, stick with them.

I would not recommend reducing the weight training. While you want to lose 30 pounds of fat, don't measure that by 30 pounds on the scale. A pound of fat is about the size of your fist, while a pound of muscle is about 1/3 that size. So if you gained 5 pounds of muscle and lost 5 pounds of fat, the scale says no progress, but the mirror and your clothes tell you you're making great progress.

Adding lean mass will help increase your metabolism, and helps in so many other areas.

You could convert your present diet to a ketogenic diet pretty easily, but simply cutting the orange and apples out of the plan, and substituting them with some raw broccoli or cauliflower. That can help drop that fat.

The CJC 1295 and GHRP 2 is not for you, at least not at this time. The anavar can be kept in at low dose (e.g., 5mg/day) if you want, but is not needed.

Try this for a couple of weeks, and if you're still not seeing progress, see your doc and get some bloodwork done. It's possible your thyroid is out of whack slightly or something else is imbalanced.

Keep working hard! You will definately reach your goal if you stick with it.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Would any females recomend HGH Frag 176 191, I mean since she is running peptides anyways might as well use the one that is used for fat loss

dointhemost

dointhemost

TID Lady Member
Feb 9, 2011
So CJC -1295 and GHRP 2 are not inteneded for fatloss?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic