Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

New unbelted squat PR - 475 lbs

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I think those are the ones MacGyver just bought too.

They only come in red? WTF man???

And $200? ACK!

You want 515 right? How would you feel at 535-540?.....price to pay for this lifestyle man. I'm sold...200 is a lot to anyone but I've heard similar testimonials to BI although I trust him and POB more than anyone around these parts.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
You want 515 right? How would you feel at 535-540?.....price to pay for this lifestyle man. I'm sold...200 is a lot to anyone but I've heard similar testimonials to BI although I trust him and POB more than anyone around these parts.

True enough.

More concerned with the color than the price though. LMAO. I hate red.

My company's logo is red and last year we all got red sweatshirts. Good quality. I gave it to my stepson. LMAO.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
True enough.

My company's logo is red and last year we all got red sweatshirts. Good quality. I gave it to my stepson. LMAO.

Oh stop it sugarpie! I've seen your face in the tattoo thread, you're already ugly!! lol

Haha....there are some white cheaper alternatives but as far as I'm concerned it doesn't bother me.....and I'm single and in my early 30s....you should give less of a fu ck! hahaha.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I just hit this too but with a bealt. Great job. True dedication

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
True enough.

Flex

Found this review of a bunch of different types of Oly/weightlifting shoes.

I am VERY happy with my Power Perfect 2.0. They are the first ones on the list. (but they are red ;) )

http://wlshoes.com/purpose/olympic-lifting/

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Good luck with the shoes, you won't gp far wrong with what advice BI has given you.

$200 for something that could potentially add some more weight to an already impressive squat?.. DO IT!

J

jayb

Jun 14, 2013
Now thats atg dont now if I have seen any males go that low with a 1rm

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic