Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New to TID, A Lifetime of Lifting and personal trials and tribulations along the way.

E

estreeter34

Aug 5, 2011
Glad to have found the site through Twitter of all places. Like my title says, I have been in the Iron and fitness game most of my life (since I was able to buy my first weight set at the age of about 12 and lift in my bedroom, I'm 41 now).
I have lifted for strength and speed for athletics such as football and rugby, some bodybuilding after my playing days and some power lifting as well.
These days I do whatever feels good mentally and physically. Some months I am on a power lifting kick and others it is more towards overall fitness. In my old age ;) and also having done manual labor almost all of my life and still do I tend to listen to my body while I am at the gym. I can't be laid up the next day most of the time as I have to be able to work and be productive.
I have been considering getting an official fitness training certificate over this winter so I can offer some training services on a professional level. I have helped many people over the years with advice without making a dime. I also studied Health and Nutrition in college and stay up on most thing related to fitness and diet as well as various training techniques. well enough about me, I'm gonna explore the forums!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
it is fabulous to have you here. who knew that twitter would get results! welcome and come often! :D

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
estreeter34 great to have you here and welcome. TID is up to almost 10,000 twitter followers now.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
estreeter34 great to have you here and welcome. TID is up to almost 10,000 twitter followers now.
seriously? hell, i think i have only ever once been on somebodys twitter page and it made no sense to me. but than, neither does facebook :p

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Hello estreeter34...and good to have you here. Great board here. Thanks for joining.

-CC-

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Good having you here bro, share what you know and be at home.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome to the den bro... Hope to see you around often.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Nice Intro, Welcome to the Den

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic