Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

New to the Forum

T

TonyB

Jul 10, 2012
So I was on here a little while back as a lurker. Left because I had some personal issues going on. I found this website very informative and have decided to come back and try to get more use out of it then previously stated.

What really got me was the fact that on Twitter one of my follow suggestions was @anabolicsteroi1 which I found utterly hilarious but it found me back over here.

Since I am now making my health a priority in my life I am trying to research all the information I can about fitness, food, exercise, weight lifting, chemical enhancement, and everything else.

I hope this time around is a bit better. If you want you can follow me on Twitter @ANBukowski. I also have a page on Bodyspace.com if anyone else uses that. Name is TonyBski. I write more of a blog on there then anything else so far.

I am researching what/how to eat. I am not completely new to health and fitness but trying to surround myself with the best of the best and this site does seem to be pretty good.

Regards
Tony

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Damn right we're the best ;)

Welcome to the Den

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
This place kinda grows on a person, Great people here who love what they do and do it well!!!:welcome:

T

TonyB

Jul 10, 2012
Thanks!!! Don't typically get a response when I had tried forums before. I can tell this is going to be a great experience.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
Welcome to the Den glad to have you here.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Welcome Tony !

This is a great place to learn and share . We love logs/blogs !

Stick around and join the family :)

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
This is the place, welcome to TID

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Good to see you, welcome to TID and it's nice to have you here. Enjoy!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic