arcticranger
What's New?

New to the board

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
Welcome

Good hint with the president. But that's not a big deal.
Already in the end of last year "Obama" wasn't the correct answer for me anymore.

Gymrat58

Gymrat58

Mar 21, 2017
Hi there.
I got caught out on signing up for iron den it asks for surname of current president of the USA.
I entered Trump ,could not sign up.
So I entered Obama and was sent a confirmation email. Think site needs updating on this question.

LMC.Linda

LMC.Linda

Mar 22, 2017
Hi there.
I got caught out on signing up for iron den it asks for surname of current president of the USA.
I entered Trump ,could not sign up.
So I entered Obama and was sent a confirmation email. Think site needs updating on this question.

Same problem here

Gymrat58

Gymrat58

Mar 21, 2017
I think many new members will have the same problem.
The Iron Den need to update their site.
I also noticed it said Capcha not completed. I searched the page and could not see a capcha (A code to type in to prove we are not a robot)
Welcome to the Iron Den Enjoy

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

BrooklynBreed

BrooklynBreed

Mar 15, 2017
Just joined today. I am 63 and have been training for over 30 years. Looking forward to good intel from all of you.
I want to let the mods know to update the answer to their question: what is the last name of the president of the US. Your correct answer is wrong, it is not Obama.

Lmfao I was confused myself I was spelling Trump with a Uppercase T & lowercase T .. lol that I said wait a second maybe this thing needs an update! Lol sure a shit Obama worked lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
I'm glad the Powers of the Den are in denial about Trump being President.
Let them slowly accept on their own time.
It's tough, I know.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic