Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

New to the board but not new to the game!

KaKness

KaKness

Feb 14, 2023
Hey Fellow BB-enthusiats, like I said im new to the board but not the game many moons ago I was part of TSC and a verywell known private forum T**H but thats the past now looking forward to a new home. I just wanted to say hellow and introduce my self agian, I was a avid BB during my military career and pretty active on forums during then, life took ahold once I got medically retired and 10 years have flown by. So im getting back to the BB-life style, that I once loved and miss. I can be very helpfull when it comes to supplementaiton if anyone needs advice and ill will give my 2 cents to other memebers post as well, play my part being active as much as possible. No shame here I use to be 215bs at 5'7" maintian a10-12% BF yearly and ran a 11:00 flat 2 mile run, my current stats are 300Lbs 42-48% BF so I got some work ahead of me, hopfully be sharing my journey with you all and meeting some good brothers once agian.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Hey, KaKness. Lotta guys here with a lot of boards in their pasts too, but TSC gets very little mention. I remember a private board around at the time admin'd by a guy named Harley, but can't remember the board name, good chance it's gone by now. Were you KaKness many moons ago, or is that a new handle?

Welcome to TID in any case. There is a lot of training and dieting advice available here in current threads and searchable in older ones.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Welcome to the den & good luck on your journey getting back to where you were.

KaKness

KaKness

Feb 14, 2023
Hey, KaKness. Lotta guys here with a lot of boards in their pasts too, but TSC gets very little mention. I remember a private board around at the time admin'd by a guy named Harley, but can't remember the board name, good chance it's gone by now. Were you KaKness many moons ago, or is that a new handle?

Welcome to TID in any case. There is a lot of training and dieting advice available here in current threads and searchable in older ones.
Please send me a Pm, KaKeNess is a new handler Ive had a couple handler ill share over pm. Harley was a good brother and good dude we use to talk alot.Rawdeal you handler sounds familiar you on some other boards my memory spoty I have tbi from a injury from the military.

Last edited:
beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Few of us hail from TSC days. I was there the last few years it was up. I particularly like how Zeus lowered the price of lifetime before the board shuttered.

KaKness

KaKness

Feb 14, 2023
Few of us hail from TSC days. I was there the last few years it was up. I particularly like how Zeus lowered the price of lifetime before the board shuttered.
Thats crazy to think about what happen to all them guys glad to know a fellow TSC Member I was active from 2007-2012ish but I got injured on deployment and slowly fell off the scene.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic