Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

New to posting been scanning for advice for awhile

TroyJ

TroyJ

Feb 12, 2012
Hi guys,

I have been scanning the threads for some good advice for a couple of month's and have found TID very useful.

So I thought id jump in and get more involved possibly get some personal advice on some questions. Not completely new to weight training been in and out of gyms for some years now, finally decided to get serious about training 6months ago and havent looked back.

Current stats:

weight: 187 pounds
body fat: 18%

Big lifts:

1 rep max bench press: 220 pounds
1 rep max squat: 286 pounds
3 rep set deadlift: 374 pounds (Haven't attempted higher for a one rep)

Goals fall under the bodybuilding scope, looking to build mass and currently trying to cut down the body fat to show a bit more detail.

Will really appreciate any advice/feedback to posts from you guys as I have a long way to go and alot to learn.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Welcome to the den! Lots of good solid advice to be found here...

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Welcome to the Den TroyJ!

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
Welcome to TID bro.... post up your current diet and we can start helping you groW

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Hi and welcome to TID

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
Welcome to TID.

Single best advice I can give is what has made the biggest difference in my training bar-none.

Planning a good macro balance (carbs/fats/pro) tracking and hitting it every day.

You simply can NOT underestimate the power of solid nutrition. I believe that if a guy says he does not have time to track and plan, my advice is to skip one of your weekly workouts and do your diet planning and meal prep. My guess is you will be further along at years end...even missing that one day a week. Hell....I only workout 3 days a week.....but I plan track and hit my macros daily. It is a 24/7 job....the gym is the easy part.

TroyJ

TroyJ

Feb 12, 2012
Thanks for the welcome guys, I'm gonna post up a thread under nutrition with my current diet etc for some feedback an advice.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic