Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

New to Den

Atmae Fitness

Atmae Fitness

Jan 15, 2015
Hi, to all.

Been training for a while now, however due to certain circumstances that will become apparent over time I have only recently started getting involved with the internet and generally more communal side of things.

Became aware of the den after noticing a few of my twitter followers stated they were members so decided to check it out. Looks good and looking forward to sharing and learning with others on here.

For myself I am more interested in the strength and performance side of things rather than Bodybuilding, however do appreciate BB in its own right and enjoy learning about all methods and styles of training.

Am looking at entering the Strongfirst Tactical Strength Challenge in the autumn period and my training is mainly geared towards this at the moment. I would also like to attend a Powerlifting meet/contest this year and will post questions I have relating to this on a separate thread.

I would class myself as a relatively experienced all round fitness enthusiast. I have a few low level qualifications & have experience training myself and others for various goals over the years, however this has taken place in a restricted environment. I train drug free and lift raw.

Appreciate all comments and views on this and any future posts.

Thanks for your time

Gregger

Gregger

MuscleHead
Dec 16, 2012
Hi there and welcome...
Let me know what your tweeter name is, I'll go have a look!

Greg

Atmae Fitness

Atmae Fitness

Jan 15, 2015
Hi and thanks

twitter name is atmaefitness,

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic