Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

New squat PR - 455 x 3 (no belt, wraps only)

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Thanks everyone.

I'm definitely guilty of doing too many singles, but I like going as heavy as I can on squats and deads every session....

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Thanks everyone.

I'm definitely guilty of doing too many singles, but I like going as heavy as I can on squats and deads every session....

Daily May Singles aka.... The Bulgarian Method. Watch out when you train like that b/c it causes serious injury and it's not a matter of if but moreso a matter of when.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Nice triple. One of these days you're going to have to wrap your knees tight.

LOL... I was thinking the same thing. I said to myself whats the point of wrapping your knees if you can walk that easily in them. But props to Flex he's that much stronger for it!

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Really nice work brother I enjoy watching your progress. If I was to pick on anything you are getting a bit of Butt Wink, I think you will do well to start arching your back during your set-up with some tweaking your form and actually wrapping those knees and I'd bet you're well over 600lb

O

oldnslow

Jun 6, 2013
Nice! I agree you've got more in you, that looked easy for you.

O

oldnslow

Jun 6, 2013
Now, if I could only change my settings so that I didn't appear gender confused. :eek: (Actually male.)

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
OK: two comments about my knee wrapping....I had those mothers on really tight. They are super long so I left a bit hanging, but trust me they were tight.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
Really nice work brother I enjoy watching your progress. If I was to pick on anything you are getting a bit of Butt Wink, I think you will do well to start arching your back during your set-up with some tweaking your form and actually wrapping those knees and I'd bet you're well over 600lb

You wana see some but wink look back at his first video of 405
These are looking real solid to me great form IMO.
Big improvement on weight and form.

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
You wana see some but wink look back at his first video of 405
These are looking real solid to me great form IMO.
Big improvement on weight and form.

I'm not saying his form is bad I think he's made awesome improvement... just trying to encourage him to keep getting better

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
OK: two comments about my knee wrapping....I had those mothers on really tight. They are super long so I left a bit hanging, but trust me they were tight.

Trust me bro they are really loose I can't bend my knees while walking once my wraps are on. I look like a f-ucking penguin trying to get to the rack. Either way though it just means you're the one doing all the work! Great job on the lifts man

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Dude, those are some most excellent squats!

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Well done Flex, always impressive. Damn you have made some solid progress!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic