Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Just a note....it is my understanding that using milkthistle WITH and WHILE cycling will make your cycle less effective.... and should be used after to cleanse your liver but not during...correct me anyone if I misunderstood this..

Are you geting that idea from ASSRoberts , the silly twat posted about it killing the effects of aas. another one of those things he pulled outa his ghey ass. lol

NO it won't bother your gains.

It's Good for you!=D>

khulk

khulk

TID Lady Member
Nov 9, 2011
Is 4 weeks off enough time that I can start my 2nd cycle?

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Are you geting that idea from ASSRoberts , the silly twat posted about it killing the effects of aas. another one of those things he pulled outa his ghey ass. lol

NO it won't bother your gains.

It's Good for you!=D>

Nope...not sure where the thought got placed in my head..I use it but logically the thought of what it does plus how orals act in body made sense to me, but I haven't used any oral aas in awhile now....

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Is 4 weeks off enough time that I can start my 2nd cycle?

Time on =time off....
You said you did 6 weeks, give it 6 weeks.....better safe than sorry

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
My first choice is Var with Primo. Is that what you are recommending or just stick with the Var?
Someone else suggested just to try Clen for 2weeks on 2weeks off /
Your thoughts

I am also going to start another cycle soon and was thinking of stacking Var with Primo too. In the past I was taking 7.5mg Var for 10 weeks. I had awesome results from it.
So I thought this time i would add Primo 100mg/week to the Var 7.5mg/day. Also, to add to this..I am running gh 2 iu/day(about 6 weeks in to it).

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Nope...not sure where the thought got placed in my head..I use it but logically the thought of what it does plus how orals act in body made sense to me, but I haven't used any oral aas in awhile now....

I understand ur logic, but NO it won't affect enuff for anyone to notice if it does at all. There was abstract indicating it "might have mild anti-androgenic properties" key word is might have.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I understand ur logic, but NO it won't affect enuff for anyone to notice if it does at all. There was abstract indicating it "might have mild anti-androgenic properties" key word is might have.

Thanks shine!

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I am also going to start another cycle soon and was thinking of stacking Var with Primo too. In the past I was taking 7.5mg Var for 10 weeks. I had awesome results from it.
So I thought this time i would add Primo 100mg/week to the Var 7.5mg/day. Also, to add to this..I am running gh 2 iu/day(about 6 weeks in to it).

Its a nice stack, but just to set your expectations, primo is significantly more androgenic than var so be prepared.

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
Yes, i have been reading that about primo. And I am pretty sensitive to androgens already (hair growth and breakouts)
So, I will probably just stick to Var. why add when that already works great, right? :)

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Its a nice stack, but just to set your expectations, primo is significantly more androgenic than var so be prepared.

Definately listen to this one Sassy knows her shit, also if indeed you were to ever run Primo your frequency of injections should be more like 5 days than a week between or your hormonal fluctuations will exacerbate the sides even more.
The dosing would stay the same but smaller injections closer together.

B

BikiniPinki

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2011
Definately listen to this one Sassy knows her shit, also if indeed you were to ever run Primo your frequency of injections should be more like 5 days than a week between or your hormonal fluctuations will exacerbate the sides even more.
The dosing would stay the same but smaller injections closer together.
What would you suggest the mg be per injection? I would probably start var at 5mg/day. And do you start them the same week?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic