Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Since it is onky your 2nd go round I would only use one compound and as you MUST know var is hands down the safest anabolic for Women bar none.
The Primo or the Winny are very virilizing and could give you masculine issues that you most likely wish to avoid, be very careful of someone pushing you to use dht drugs so soon in your BB endeavors, you can achieve one hell of alot with a tried and true program of training/ diet and "safe" supplementation.

khulk

khulk

TID Lady Member
Nov 9, 2011
Thanks for the sound advice!
Any thoughts on Clen?

khulk

khulk

TID Lady Member
Nov 9, 2011
Just sent you a message before reading this. Bodyfat is about 17%.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I would ask first what your goals are. Just because you are aware of or have access to certain compounds doesn't necessarily dictate your cycle. For all the stress to your system. its gotta have the purpose you want and meets the expectations you're looking for.

Clen, in & of itself, is an "anti-catabolic" so it is intended to preserve muscle while cutting, tho its not an anabolic. The primary purpose of clen is to cut. If you're only trying to cut, then clen is it. If you're looking to add some lean muscle mass, then you can look at another cycle.

A couple general rules of thumb:

1) Don't stack anything you've never used by itself before.
-- this way if you run into issues, you know what compound is most likely to be the cause so you can drop it or adjust things instead of stopping everything.

2) Time on = Time off. Your body needs time to recover from whatever cycle instead of just perpetually running cycles back to back to back to back. The bigger recommendation here is to plan your cycles for a specific purpose , run the cycle as you plan it, and then plan when you want to do your next cycle and for what purpose. Not just "trying" stuff. There's a cumulative effect to cycles, which, particularly for women, is a guaranteed recipe for virilization.

3) Women can run long, low-dose cycles. If you have a guy advising you on cycles that look like his - run screaming. Women generally don't have to worry about natural test shutdown and PCT like guys do because you're not replacing your primary hormone w/ an exogenous source.
-- also to this point, if you're going to run a cycle, you may as well run it for a decent amount of time. I would generally suggest to go w/ more like a 10-12-16 week cycle than am 8 week cycle. Keep in mind that the gains you make from a cycle that you keep, are the ones your body can support. I.e. if you jack up quick and then drop the cycle, the rest of your body has not had time to adjust to the change in weight & body composition (e.g. increase metabolism. corresponding increase in support by tendons, joints, ligaments that are not always affected by whatever cycle, but still have to support the increase in weights you're lifting and the volume & intensity with with you lift). The longer cycle means your body has more time to accommodate the new gains.

To your choices of next cycle - first I want to understand your goal. Pretty much any other AAS besides anavar is going to be more androgenic so plan accordingly. As noted, both winstrol & primo are more androgenic and have corresponding sides. Expect the following: cracky voice / voice change, hair loss, acne, higher bp, and the rest of what you probably experienced w/ anavar. Also it is not uncommon to experience joint pain w/ winstrol as it has an aromatase-inhibitor / estrogen suppression aspect to it - this is great if you're looking to cut, e.g. for a competition, but also in suppressing estrogen-driven water, it can also dry out your joints. The usual joint supports like MSM / glucosamine/ chondroitin don't really help w/ this I would actually recommend you try one or the other but not throw in anavar. You can stack them later, but depending on your goals, I don't think its really necessary to stack var with it.

Also a side note on your doses:

- oral winstrol - doses similar to anavar
- primo depot or any other injectable - you mention "1/2cc" -- this is actually only the number of units on your syringe. What matters more is the dosage of your compound. I.e. if your primo bottle says 100 mg/ml, and a size of e.g. 10ml - that's a bottle of 10ml of compound, with each ml containing 100 mg of your compound. On your syringe, 1cc = 1 ml, so "1/2cc" is really 50 mg. Just saying its better to call out measures in terms of mg instead of cc's - if your compound happened to be 200 mg / ml, that 1/2 cc would actually be 100 mg. It can matter w/ these amounts for women.

khulk

khulk

TID Lady Member
Nov 9, 2011
Thank You for the awesome advice!
I am looking at still adding lean muscle mass plus cutting. If anything I think I will probably stick with just Var.
Run it for 12 weeks at 5mg x 2 daily, milk thistle.

Primo was an option at 100mg spilt into 1/2cc.x2 weekly. Not completely sold on stronger side effects.
Thanks

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Great write-up & info sassy69! :D

:cool:

Thank You for the awesome advice!
I am looking at still adding lean muscle mass plus cutting. If anything I think I will probably stick with just Var.
Run it for 12 weeks at 5mg x 2 daily, milk thistle.

Primo was an option at 100mg spilt into 1/2cc.x2 weekly. Not completely sold on stronger side effects.
Thanks

I think you'll be happy w/ the results. Anavar is a great base - particularly because of its support of recovery, lean on your diet & training to make the difference for you because you will be able to take the extremes. Everyone always wants to cut, but remember that an aggressive cutting diet is simply not designed to build muscle, so it won't. I think you can probably do well w/ a lean bulker - so eat to build, but train hard and keep your shit food in check - possibly do a carb cycle, so you're only consuming carbs where you will use them the most -e.g. heavy lifting days, lower on cardio-only or off days. As you are looking for results in terms of leanness, be patient and really look for the results 1-2 weeks after you are done w/ the cycle, in case var tends to make you hold water.

Side note - recommend you include some acidophilus or probiotics in your supplement stack. Any AAS or hormone manipulator has the chance to promote yeast infections, so acidophilus is an easy & cheap way to help keep your vaginal bacteria in balance to avoid them.

Last edited:
Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
My comment would be make sure 10000000% your primo is real. And remember, it is a long ester, if you dont like the sides you have a long while to wait. I would start at half that dose and then increase a cpl weeks in. Assuming it is 100mg/ml

Clen............hate it and unless doing a show a waste imo

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Just a note....it is my understanding that using milkthistle WITH and WHILE cycling will make your cycle less effective.... and should be used after to cleanse your liver but not during...correct me anyone if I misunderstood this..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic