Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

New member. starting TRT tomorrow

N

Nutpuncher

Oct 24, 2015
Hello folks at The Iron Den,

I am happy to finally joined after spying for many months. I have been lifting for years and have been suffering from undiagnosed low Testosterone for perhaps decades. Couple weeks got tested because started doing research based on my symptoms which were same as low T symptoms and fact that I have not put on much of any muscles but I work out like a beast and diet on point. My T came back at 145 w/ free T at 1.3.

I am here to read, listen, ask questions, learn and share my experiences.

Thank you for having this kick ass forum available.

Sincerely,

NutPuncher.

(if ya gonna punch a dude, minus well punch him in da nuts)

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
What does of test cyp is your doc prescribing for you, and is he having you inject 1x/week?

BTW, welcome to TID!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for the info, I agree with TG, let me know the details.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Welcome Nutpuncher. Lown t is a b****. You will be feeling better in no time.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
My T came back at 145 w/ free T at 1.3.

Those numbers certainly should qualify you for a prescription. Let us know what the doc prescribes. My guess is he'll start you out at 100mg test cyp every 7 or 10 days for a month or two and then get some blood work done to see where you're at. He can then make adjustments up or down from there.

N

Nutpuncher

Oct 24, 2015
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I had my 1st appointment yesterday with urologist. According to my urologist, I have to do 2 more bloodwork at 8am 1 week apart to qualify for insurance to cover and to qualify for TRT. And that he usually have long term TRT patients on pellets. For injections, patients has to come to office to get done, but he is willing to let me learn. I asked and he said he wants patients to be between 600-800 level.

Overall, I get the feeling that he is SOP kind of doc if that makes sense. He said the reason why have to inject at his office is because Test is a controlled substance....so is vicodin..... Also he is pushing clomid first because he said that he has seen levels up as high as 800.

I don't want to find another doc because it will take many weeks to get in, but I may have to.....

I was hoping that I would have gotten my 1st shot at his office yesterday, but I was very wrong.

cahemdue

cahemdue

Sep 17, 2010
Have you used steroids in the past? That's a very low testosterone.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If he's wanting you in the 600-800 range, that's pretty good. I've heard of some docs saying that levels under 400 are still OK.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic