Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

New member looking forward to learning more

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
Welcome to TID, lots of good people around here.

Last edited:
K

Kona1406

Aug 7, 2013
Triathlete. I've been competing competitively for about 6 years. I took last year off to run my business, but am a few weeks away from my main competition this year. I've been trying to adapt to suggestions and practices used in other sports as I think they would provide a lot of benefit in triathlon.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Welcome to TID, thanks for joining.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Triathlete. I've been competing competitively for about 6 years. I took last year off to run my business, but am a few weeks away from my main competition this year. I've been trying to adapt to suggestions and practices used in other sports as I think they would provide a lot of benefit in triathlon.
What's the race? You normally do Olympic distance or IM?

Good luck for it MF.

K

Kona1406

Aug 7, 2013
I've done every distance but Ironman is my focus and objective right now. I'm in the most competitive age group and qualifying for Kona requires that everything goes perfectly the day of the race. Anymore you have pro's dropping their pro-status to compete in age groups and they have time to train 30 hours a week where as guys like me with careers do not.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
K

Kona1406

Aug 7, 2013
I appreciate the article. I'm a MACCA fan so hopefully one of the bigger guys will win.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I appreciate the article. I'm a MACCA fan so hopefully one of the bigger guys will win.
So am I, was awesome when he was racing against Stadler.

I still reckon the race where he went head to head with Raelaert was one of the most epic showdowns in the history of the World Champs, very reminiscent of Allen Vs Scott.

Doesn't get much better than that!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pure-Elite

Aug 17, 2013
HI

Im new to the den aswell, just finding my way around :)
Hope you find what you are looking for :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic