Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

New member... Hello

A

AngelaSheree

Oct 19, 2015
a coach can definitely be beneficial if it fit's your budget.

Define your goals specifically and post a Log or Journal here so members can help you with encouragement and advice.

Glad to see someone from the GREAT STATE!!!!

Thanks! You're right, I need to get specific. Are you from "the GREAT STATE" as well? We are a proud people.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Thanks! It's not the first time I've had to start over. The real problem is I tend to lose hope if I feel like the results aren't coming as quickly as they should or when life decides to disrupt my routine... And my loving family is all too happy to "comfort" me with chocolate and margaritas! Lol. I just have to learn to adapt, overcome, and persevere - and keep trusting the process.

I'll be honest, I have never struggled with this lifestyle so it's hard for me to imagine losing a grip on it in any sense. I truly believe that the only way to stick to it, is to really enjoy it so it's not a chore...I often say if you want something bad enough, you'll make it happen but I've come to realize that doesn't work for everyone. There are times life is going to disrupt our routine, it's up to us to get in back in balance as soon as possible...nothing worth having happens instantly..sometimes it takes a long time to achieve our goals..never giving up is all we can do :)

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hey Angela welcome to TID, thanks for joining. Take a little motivation and just hard work and dedication to meet and exceed those goals. Work on your will power and you will go further than you ever thought. good luck

A

AngelaSheree

Oct 19, 2015
Hey Angela welcome to TID, thanks for joining. Take a little motivation and just hard work and dedication to meet and exceed those goals. Work on your will power and you will go further than you ever thought. good luck

Thank you! That's the plan. First big challenge coming right up: I will be traveling for over a week, starting on Monday.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic