BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

New Meal Plan

T

thecolonel20

Dec 12, 2011
I started a new plan that is essentially this:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/nutrition-101-eat-to-burn-fat.html

My diet before wasn't really that bad, so it's not a huge change. My problem is I've had a splitting headache for all 4 days now. I'm a coffee drinkers, and I've still had the same amount as usual. Is there something I can do to eliminate the headaches?

Any other comments are welcome. I'm about 6' and 185lbs and I'm trying to get bigger. I've trained for yrs and was a college athleted, but I've never really solely focused my efforts on bb/pl.

Thanks for reading.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Are there anyfoods in particular there that you added? Could be inflamatory reaction....

I'm sure you will hear and I agree, ditch the soy, end of story....

And lastly I hope you're eating more than 12 cals per lb if you're trying to grow, if you haven't then track and count it on fitday or the like...

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I cut most ppl on more than 12 cals per lb. You need to eat more and headaches could be due to ketosis, you may wish to check with some keto sticks. It's not uncommon and it will pass.

T

thecolonel20

Dec 12, 2011
Thanks for your replies. I did ditch the soy! Any suggestions on foods to add cals? Just more of the same?
I was wondering why my gym clothes smelled so bad. I usually just throw on the same clothes all week, but they smelled awful this week!

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
Thanks for your replies. I did ditch the soy! Any suggestions on foods to add cals? Just more of the same?
I was wondering why my gym clothes smelled so bad. I usually just throw on the same clothes all week, but they smelled awful this week!

You must not workout very hard if you west your same clothes all week .... I'm slightly grossed out

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic